Author Topic: Halloween Event Suggstions  (Read 18031 times)

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• "Heroes will always be remembered, but legends never die."

• Personal Text
    #1 in Mining (99) & Smithing (99)
    • View Profile
Re: Halloween Event Suggstions
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2014, 08:41:39 pm »
In my opinion the scythe or possibly a custom event related to the 06 event would be fun... i'd rather not have an event where it's just drops. Something like we did with the christmas event would be fun!

We should have to collect candy or something for the grim reaper =P

Elevate

• Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2014, 06:38:41 am »
I'm sure the grim reaper wants candy… He wants your pristine ass.

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2014, 10:06:10 am »
I'm sure the grim reaper wants candy… He wants your pristine ass.

There's a lot of people that want my pristine ass

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2014, 06:21:50 pm »
I think the Halloween event should be veterans and up.

We've proven that we can be responsible enough to do the event and no one else can.
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol

5gps

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Guess i got my Swagga back!! wub wub wub!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2014, 07:57:06 pm »
I would say the sythe event would be pretty cool and would also not ruin the economy because it's not tradable.
Work Hard! Play Harder!

Tennessee

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2014, 07:14:52 am »
I would say the sythe event would be pretty cool and would also not ruin the economy because it's not tradable.

good ol' 5gps..

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2014, 08:23:16 am »
I think the Halloween event should be veterans and up.

We've proven that we can be responsible enough to do the event and no one else can.

That's definitely a hasty generalization lol

Elevate

• Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2014, 08:25:17 am »
James keeps attacking me. Stop it James. Please.

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2014, 10:55:02 am »
James keeps attacking me. Stop it James. Please.

Rawr >=)
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol

Recoil

• Rebel Leader

• Power Absolute

• Personal Text
    Surprise, bitch!
    • View Profile
    • My Development Projects
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2014, 11:12:09 am »
06 remake=Halloween event remake..

custom content ruins everything.. look at old school runescape.. I wouldn't even play that now if it was free
So every year we're gonna have the exact same event and same reward? Oh boy that's going to be real fun.

Why does it matter to you? you don't even play? I know for a fact we damn sure won't be seeing you here in 4 years if we do the 2001, 2002, 2003, and 2005 first before choosing to do "custom events" if it doesn't affect you then don't post. Your input isn't valued in the first place.

I sure value his opinion a hell of a lot more than yours. Firstly, he has worlds more experience with AGF as he's been a staff member on and off, and second, he doesn't believe insane conspiracy theories like you. Oh, and he does play WorldScape - you know, the better AGF game. ;)

That being said, I think RuneRebels should stick to being an RS remake. If you guys want custom events/features, then play WS as that's what it's for. But RuneRebels is an RS remake, so it's technically not supposed to have custom shit.

Tennessee

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2014, 02:09:24 pm »

custom content ruins everything.. look at old school runescape.. I wouldn't even play that now if it was free
So every year we're gonna have the exact same event and same reward? Oh boy that's going to be real fun.

Why does it matter to you? you don't even play? I know for a fact we damn sure won't be seeing you here in 4 years if we do the 2001, 2002, 2003, and 2005 first before choosing to do "custom events" if it doesn't affect you then don't post. Your input isn't valued in the first place.

I sure value his opinion a hell of a lot more than yours. Firstly, he has worlds more experience with AGF as he's been a staff member on and off, and second, he doesn't believe insane conspiracy theories like you. Oh, and he does play WorldScape - you know, the better AGF game. ;)

That being said, I think RuneRebels should stick to being an RS remake. If you guys want custom events/features, then play WS as that's what it's for. But RuneRebels is an RS remake, so it's technically not supposed to have custom shit.

I'm sure you value his opinion more than mine due to the fact you both come on here and do the same shit. You don't play RR.. but you comment on posts that deal STRICTLY with this game.. this isn't the AGF forums.. this isn't the WorldScape forums.. this is the Rune fucking Rebels forums.. not only that but you call me out on my beliefs but won't start a legitimate thread to discuss your problems with my views.. I fucking kill your arguments every single time we have our little debates but you insist on derailing threads. Make your own thread specifically FOR ME if you have a problem with what I know to be true and I'll provide all the factual information to kill every single one of your talking points.. I'm not just talking about the Confederacy either I'll fucking ravage you on any level of any talking point you ever bring to me because you've proven incompetent in about EVERY post you've EVER made on this website. I absolutely fucking dare you to make a thread and come at me with anything dealing with politics because that's what my views and your dumbass problem with my views boils down to.

Recoil

• Rebel Leader

• Power Absolute

• Personal Text
    Surprise, bitch!
    • View Profile
    • My Development Projects
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2014, 03:41:18 pm »

I'm sure you value his opinion more than mine due to the fact you both come on here and do the same shit. You don't play RR.. but you comment on posts that deal STRICTLY with this game.. this isn't the AGF forums.. this isn't the WorldScape forums.. this is the Rune fucking Rebels forums.. not only that but you call me out on my beliefs but won't start a legitimate thread to discuss your problems with my views.. I fucking kill your arguments every single time we have our little debates but you insist on derailing threads. Make your own thread specifically FOR ME if you have a problem with what I know to be true and I'll provide all the factual information to kill every single one of your talking points.. I'm not just talking about the Confederacy either I'll fucking ravage you on any level of any talking point you ever bring to me because you've proven incompetent in about EVERY post you've EVER made on this website. I absolutely fucking dare you to make a thread and come at me with anything dealing with politics because that's what my views and your dumbass problem with my views boils down to.

Wow man you're so intimidating. Keep saying kill and fuck more, it really throws your opponent off-balance. Nut.

Coffeeccubus

• Rebel Recruit

• Was a scaping Waffle lover, now a Coffee Succubus.

• Personal Text
    The Coffeeccubus!
    • View Profile
    • Old hetalia Site
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2014, 03:46:18 pm »
See, this is why most remakes fail because YOU GUYS want a remake of an old event. No, let's make something brand new.

A New Halloween event. Maybe like you need to help the Freaky Forester out with something?
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not Waffles?!

ALTS:
Belgium - All
Coffeeccubus - Idk
Divination - Skiller Account

Tennessee

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2014, 04:17:39 pm »
See, this is why most remakes fail because YOU GUYS want a remake of an old event. No, let's make something brand new.

A New Halloween event. Maybe like you need to help the Freaky Forester out with something?

You just said this is why "remakes" fail.. because we want a "remake" of an event.. do you not see how much of a contradiction that is? I want a remake because that's exactly what this is.. it's a remake.. custom content is for the other server.. How hard is that to understand.

Brothership

• Quest Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Onurs bitch.

• Personal Text
    Hey, you're pretty fly for a white guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2014, 05:18:14 pm »

Wow man you're so intimidating. Keep saying kill and fuck more, it really throws your opponent off-balance. Nut.
Woah he snapped

Btw please get back on topic? You can fight in off-topic instead.
The original G. Literally.