Author Topic: It's about time.  (Read 12202 times)

Tennessee

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Re: It's about time.
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2014, 12:20:08 pm »
 8) soooo this is all still going on right?

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2014, 03:20:56 am »
Yeah, we're still actively working.

Tennessee

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2014, 11:29:50 pm »
Yeah, we're still actively working.

alright I thought you guys were, I was just curious. Thanks for keeping everybody in the loop more. I think that will keep a lot of people active/bring old players back.

Ry60003333

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2014, 04:35:31 am »
Oh yeah lots of work has been going on behind the scenes. The entire system for the RuneRebels website was vastly expanded in order to support the HighScores, and we have lots of serverside stuff in the works, including the API.

For the website, I also hope to have the entire website running over HTTPS very soon.

Tennessee

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2014, 05:27:52 am »
Oh yeah lots of work has been going on behind the scenes. The entire system for the RuneRebels website was vastly expanded in order to support the HighScores, and we have lots of serverside stuff in the works, including the API.

For the website, I also hope to have the entire website running over HTTPS very soon.

awesome news!

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• "Heroes will always be remembered, but legends never die."

• Personal Text
    #1 in Mining (99) & Smithing (99)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2014, 09:19:48 pm »

Great to hear some updates !

echaze

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2014, 09:12:10 am »
Is there anyone that plays right now i haven't been on this server since 2011 or so if i last remember would love to start playing some rs2 again :) glad to see there is some development going on.

Ry60003333

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2014, 05:59:06 pm »
Is there anyone that plays right now i haven't been on this server since 2011 or so if i last remember would love to start playing some rs2 again :) glad to see there is some development going on.
Yes there are people that still play! And we have a huge release of updates for developers that is coming soon; We have realized that we really have to work as a team if we want to bring back the RuneScape that we all know and love.