Author Topic: Runescape to RuneRebels  (Read 11359 times)

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
Re: Runescape to RuneRebels
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2014, 07:57:53 pm »
IF YOU ALL WANT TO CONTINUE BITCHING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT STUPID SHIT, GO TO THE OFF TOPIC SECTION AND MAKE YOUR OWN CONTAINMENT THREAD.
i wil but it omars fault that global wrming iz hurr

dnt bin su mean 2 omar his as fealings 2, also.
no omr dunt has ellings cuz he cussed glurbal worming

goobal warning exits on both extreams m8
nap. glewble wurming is omars fult

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2014, 08:04:20 pm »
IF YOU ALL WANT TO CONTINUE BITCHING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT STUPID SHIT, GO TO THE OFF TOPIC SECTION AND MAKE YOUR OWN CONTAINMENT THREAD.

gobble waning es nawt omars fruit

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2014, 08:17:31 pm »

google wading iz hus fult

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2014, 08:18:21 pm »

google plus are nawt omars felt

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2014, 08:41:30 pm »

nope

Brothership

• Quest Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Onurs bitch.

• Personal Text
    Hey, you're pretty fly for a white guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2014, 08:40:12 am »

nope
Y dont u lve omr?
The original G. Literally.

Tennessee

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2014, 02:28:43 pm »
lol I love how Buttplug gets so mad at people having arguments but will sit and post random bullshit that doesn't contribute to the post just as much as the arguing. At least we weren't just screwing around and were talking about something.

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2014, 10:13:03 pm »
lol I love how Buttplug gets so mad at people having arguments but will sit and post random bullshit that doesn't contribute to the post just as much as the arguing. At least we weren't just screwing around and were talking about something.

Thread Hijacking (i.e., turning other people's threads into flamewars) is in direct violation of the rules, not to mention all 3 of you have been warned by moderators multiple times to take this shit somewhere else.

I'm not trying to criticize you, I'm reiterating what has already been said.

Your critique of me is very cute but I must warn you I'm not getting pulled into your flamewar frenzy. Thanks for the invite though.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 10:16:56 pm by buttplug »

Recoil

• Rebel Leader

• Power Absolute

• Personal Text
    Surprise, bitch!
    • View Profile
    • My Development Projects
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2014, 12:33:58 am »

Thread Hijacking (i.e., turning other people's threads into flamewars) is in direct violation of the rules, not to mention all 3 of you have been warned by moderators multiple times to take this shit somewhere else.

Wow. I'm scared.

You're so full of shit, his point was that you went on derailing the topic just as much as we did, instead you were just trying to act funny with your retarded half grammar posts. Don't think that just because you are more of a kiss-ass doesn't mean you aren't a hypocrite.

RiiPiiN your points still glossed over my entire post. You literally just missed my entire argument again. Now you're saying that everyone has feelings as if that's some sort of profound discovery. No shit. But again, I don't say things based on how I think people's feelings will be hurt. So again, your counter-argument completely ignores mine. Case in point you've straight up embarrassed yourself and have proved you can't even properly argue because you don't even grasp what your opponent is saying.

Looping back to the inception of the topic, OP made a poor attempt to impress everyone with his "code" that he posted. I called it absurd because he doesn't have the slightest clue about Ryan's infrastructure. He thinks it's just like any other RSPS where someone leached BlankScape then claimed they coded it from scratch. It's incompatible code and a stupid idea to provide it, even if he know how to insert a mere comment in Java. On top of that, his suggestion was minute to begin with, and he acted like he was going to bring tons of players with it.

With that said, I think I've properly dominated the discussion. Recoil out.

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2014, 01:23:39 am »

Wow. I'm scared.

You're so full of shit, his point was that you went on derailing the topic just as much as we did, instead you were just trying to act funny with your retarded half grammar posts. Don't think that just because you are more of a kiss-ass doesn't mean you aren't a hypocrite.

RiiPiiN your points still glossed over my entire post. You literally just missed my entire argument again. Now you're saying that everyone has feelings as if that's some sort of profound discovery. No shit. But again, I don't say things based on how I think people's feelings will be hurt. So again, your counter-argument completely ignores mine. Case in point you've straight up embarrassed yourself and have proved you can't even properly argue because you don't even grasp what your opponent is saying.

Looping back to the inception of the topic, OP made a poor attempt to impress everyone with his "code" that he posted. I called it absurd because he doesn't have the slightest clue about Ryan's infrastructure. He thinks it's just like any other RSPS where someone leached BlankScape then claimed they coded it from scratch. It's incompatible code and a stupid idea to provide it, even if he know how to insert a mere comment in Java. On top of that, his suggestion was minute to begin with, and he acted like he was going to bring tons of players with it.

ROFL... thats cute. You must think of yourself as a "l337 coder." I didn't glance over anything, I hit every petty argument you threw at me. You failing to recognized such points because you think you're a big dog and it does not effect my ability as an arguer. The OP did produce working code that would fix this in the client. ITS CLIENT CODE. Stop thinking you fucking know everything. Its pathetic and you're making no friends. He didn't "try" to show off by producing code, he just provided an example of how simple a fix for this would be.

With that said, I think I've properly dumped on your face and dominated these forums. RiiPiiN out.

@buttplug; etz omars fult

Xillias

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2014, 03:11:59 am »
So much lines of words.. ITS SO MUCH. O_o

Gamecube

• Rebel Leader

• Vanguard of Armadyl

• Personal Text
    Master Divineer.
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2014, 10:03:30 am »

nope
Y dont u lve omr?

Choo choo! All aboard the quote train!
¸·¹¹·.„¸„' .. ¸' ......... Respèçt døêš ñõt grðw óñ trëèš' ......... '¸ .. '„¸„.·¹¹·¸
'.„„. .'„¸¸,.·¹°¹, ...... 'Ýõù mûšt šöw thé šèêdš ýøûršëlf' ...... ,¹°¹·.,¸¸„'. .„„.'
.............. '„¸„' Øñlÿ théñ wìll ýõù rêåp †hë réwàrdš ît brïñgš '„¸„' .....

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2014, 04:19:56 pm »

Wow. I'm scared.

Whatever you gotta tell yourself to sleep at night Mr. Internet Tough Guy  ::)

Stay mad.

Grizx

• Rebel Soldier

• Zeus himself

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2014, 06:13:08 am »

ZzReVeNg3zZ

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2014, 10:29:43 pm »
This shit makes me laugh a lot of the time. Mainly because I only read the parts where you insult each other, the rest isn't interesting.