Author Topic: Runescape to RuneRebels  (Read 11361 times)

Gtfo my eggs

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Re: Runescape to RuneRebels
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2014, 08:06:25 am »
Let me cut those gems for ya, Onur. :D

cut muh ruby

Brothership

• Quest Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Onurs bitch.

• Personal Text
    Hey, you're pretty fly for a white guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2014, 08:57:13 am »
The original G. Literally.

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2014, 11:24:52 am »
Hey Omar, why are you encouraging a flamewar between a bunch of petty children when you could be deleting posts or locking threads. Just some creative criticism  ;D

but srsly you all need to get the fuck over yourselves.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 11:28:44 am by buttplug »

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2014, 11:35:05 am »
What's the point in deleting something when they don't stop, idc atm someone else can delete it now x)

it isnt omar til omar says its omar

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2014, 11:54:40 am »
What's the point in deleting something when they don't stop, idc atm someone else can delete it now x)

Oh omar, u no I jus lub talkin 2 u <33

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2014, 09:30:09 pm »

Oh omar, u no I jus lub talkin 2 u <33

Listen to the buttplug
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol

ZzReVeNg3zZ

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2014, 06:55:52 am »
I just came from a server that recently died out on the forums, kinda weird going to a new one again.
Yes it is weird. I worked for a programmer for Near Reality and was fired for inactivity... moving back and fourth from a server with 300+ online most of the time to one with 5 on average is quite the move.

Don't worry about it, Near Reality has gone shit now anyway, they're getting DDoSed literally 24 / 7 and I can't even log in

Edit: Sorry, just realised that I dug this posts grave..
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 07:01:17 am by ZzReVeNg3zZ »

Recoil

• Rebel Leader

• Power Absolute

• Personal Text
    Surprise, bitch!
    • View Profile
    • My Development Projects
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2014, 03:08:57 pm »
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/creative

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/criticism

I'm just sick of people coming on here with pieces of code when they clearly don't know what they're talking about.

Just next time don't be quick to judge people okay?
I know what creative criticism is. My point was that you were just being way over-dramatic about it. I'm not hindering creative criticism by criticizing an idea to change a name in two places. Point being, your suggestion was minute in creativity.

RiiPiiN I really don't give a shit if I look like a douche or Joseph fucking Stalin for that matter. Because unlike you, my actions aren't determined by a preconceived notion of how other people will react to me. I just be me. You should try it some time.

And you're still wrong about it necessarily being a client-sided issue, I've seen multiple instances where that text was not to be found in an entire client. It's not impossible for a server to send bytes of text.

yea.. you're a dick.. you always make short dickish remarks with every post. You can't just be a productive member of the forums, you have to be confrontational with everyone for no reason. You're type just needs a good ass whoopin and you'll calm down.. I see your type all the time online but irl you're quiet and self-conscious and are scared of physical confrontation.. you come online as a release.. it's cool.. just know your words are still being directed at a real person.. not just on this website but anywhere you type anything online people will see it and will be affected by it.. I hope that doesn't give you a sense of power but more a sense of caring about what you make others feel like.. being the way you are isn't "cool" or "manly" it's the opposite.. You should try to be nice to everyone until they are unfriendly to you.. then say/do what you want.. but you shouldn't have that attitude right off the bat.. that sets you up for a life of stress and anxiety and depression and you bring others down with you along the way. Try meditating. Seriously..

Why do you keep showing up? I'm tired of hearing your ignorant comments with your retarded racist picture. No one supports your little conspiracy except you. And oh yeah I'm so self-conscious that a guy who thinks I need a "good whoopin" doesn't respect me. How did your redneck brain even know how to turn on your computer?

RiiPiiN - did you not even read what I said? I really don't care if what I say gets me friends or not... Or makes me look like a douchebag. Or makes me look conceited. Get this through your tiny fucking brain. I DON'T CARE. Want to know why? Because at the end of the day, a bunch of imbeciles who are so weak-minded that they can't take criticism of their character aren't worth impressing. It just isn't a part of my value system to censor what I say to get friends, look cool, or whatever dumbass reason you'll give next. Read my original post again. I said my actions aren't determined by how I perceive others to react. If you'd read it, you wouldn't of said such an ignorant reply.

I also don't know what's the point of deleting posts in the first place. People do this on every forum, you can't stop it. It's only caused when people get way too defensive and spineless and assume any sort of mild criticism, whether it sounds retort or not, is mean to be a grave insult on their character. Just contributes to the pussification of humanity if you ask me.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 03:11:47 pm by Recoil »

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2014, 04:35:23 pm »
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/creative

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/criticism

I'm just sick of people coming on here with pieces of code when they clearly don't know what they're talking about.

Just next time don't be quick to judge people okay?
I know what creative criticism is. My point was that you were just being way over-dramatic about it. I'm not hindering creative criticism by criticizing an idea to change a name in two places. Point being, your suggestion was minute in creativity.

RiiPiiN I really don't give a shit if I look like a douche or Joseph fucking Stalin for that matter. Because unlike you, my actions aren't determined by a preconceived notion of how other people will react to me. I just be me. You should try it some time.

And you're still wrong about it necessarily being a client-sided issue, I've seen multiple instances where that text was not to be found in an entire client. It's not impossible for a server to send bytes of text.

yea.. you're a dick.. you always make short dickish remarks with every post. You can't just be a productive member of the forums, you have to be confrontational with everyone for no reason. You're type just needs a good ass whoopin and you'll calm down.. I see your type all the time online but irl you're quiet and self-conscious and are scared of physical confrontation.. you come online as a release.. it's cool.. just know your words are still being directed at a real person.. not just on this website but anywhere you type anything online people will see it and will be affected by it.. I hope that doesn't give you a sense of power but more a sense of caring about what you make others feel like.. being the way you are isn't "cool" or "manly" it's the opposite.. You should try to be nice to everyone until they are unfriendly to you.. then say/do what you want.. but you shouldn't have that attitude right off the bat.. that sets you up for a life of stress and anxiety and depression and you bring others down with you along the way. Try meditating. Seriously..

Why do you keep showing up? I'm tired of hearing your ignorant comments with your retarded racist picture. No one supports your little conspiracy except you. And oh yeah I'm so self-conscious that a guy who thinks I need a "good whoopin" doesn't respect me. How did your redneck brain even know how to turn on your computer?

RiiPiiN - did you not even read what I said? I really don't care if what I say gets me friends or not... Or makes me look like a douchebag. Or makes me look conceited. Get this through your tiny fucking brain. I DON'T CARE. Want to know why? Because at the end of the day, a bunch of imbeciles who are so weak-minded that they can't take criticism of their character aren't worth impressing. It just isn't a part of my value system to censor what I say to get friends, look cool, or whatever dumbass reason you'll give next. Read my original post again. I said my actions aren't determined by how I perceive others to react. If you'd read it, you wouldn't of said such an ignorant reply.

I also don't know what's the point of deleting posts in the first place. People do this on every forum, you can't stop it. It's only caused when people get way too defensive and spineless and assume any sort of mild criticism, whether it sounds retort or not, is mean to be a grave insult on their character. Just contributes to the pussification of humanity if you ask me.
I replied as I saw fit. I don't care if you don't care how you look/ act to other people. What you need to remember is EVERYONE has feelings. It doesn't matter if you're a MMA fighter and I am a geek sitting at own arguing with a spineless kid who thinks hes big. The fact of the matter is everyone has feelings and everyone is going to react to you differently. You can't stamp a stereotype of reaction on one person and expect everyone else to react the same way.

Get a heart and stop being a faggot. BTW, Tennessee isn't racist and neither is what he supports. Slavery isn't racism, its slavery. He doesn't support slavery, he supports state government. I'd honestly rather hang out with him then you as he is somewhat educated and knows what he believes in. He might be extremely right wing and I left, but I bet if we were put into a scenario together we'd be able to solve it because we can have educated conversations no matter how verbal they get.

This is my last reply because I could be doing better things then arguing with a petty human being like you.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 05:47:48 pm by RiiPiiN »

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2014, 05:45:27 pm »
whoops meant to edit my last post

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2014, 07:32:46 pm »
IF YOU ALL WANT TO CONTINUE BITCHING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT STUPID SHIT, GO TO THE OFF TOPIC SECTION AND MAKE YOUR OWN CONTAINMENT THREAD.

Make a new post and argue about politics there, not here.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 07:38:23 pm by buttplug »

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2014, 07:34:25 pm »
IF YOU ALL WANT TO CONTINUE BITCHING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT STUPID SHIT, GO TO THE OFF TOPIC SECTION AND MAKE YOUR OWN CONTAINMENT THREAD.
i wil but it omars fault that global wrming iz hurr

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2014, 07:37:02 pm »

dnt bin su mean 2 omar his as fealings 2, also.

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2014, 07:45:24 pm »

no omr dunt has ellings cuz he cussed glurbal worming

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2014, 07:46:57 pm »

no omr dunt has ellings cuz he cussed glurbal worming

goobal warning exits on both extreams m8