Author Topic: ProjectRS06 Merging with RuneRebels?  (Read 20186 times)

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
Re: ProjectRS06 Merging with RuneRebels?
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2013, 10:06:46 am »
Can you at least have a poll before you do this?
It's not happening.. did you even read the picture?
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Kendall

• Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    u dont even drink blue dew
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2013, 10:08:05 am »
Nope :)

Edit: Oh never mind I read the last sentence wrong so I got a little nervous XD

Petter

• Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Puddy' slayer

• Personal Text
    Ur fault
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2013, 11:11:02 am »
I don't agree to do it this way. Players on prs06 got items like dragon way before us at Runerebels and then had a huge advanage for leveling. I think if you guys are adding the prs06 accounts to Runerebels all skills above 60 should be set to 60. Don't forget that prs06 was full of botters aswell witch I think ruins it.

I would also like skills that are not released in runerebels but were released in prs06 should be reset to "1".
"Petter keeps asking me when i'm home, but I don't have a home"-Ryan

realitycheck

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Don't mistake lack of talent for genius - P.Steele
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2013, 11:28:31 am »
I don't agree to do it this way. Players on prs06 got items like dragon way before us at Runerebels and then had a huge advanage for leveling. I think if you guys are adding the prs06 accounts to Runerebels all skills above 60 should be set to 60. Don't forget that prs06 was full of botters aswell witch I think ruins it.

I would also like skills that are not released in runerebels but were released in prs06 should be reset to "1".

Speaking of unreleased skills, has there been an ETA set for the Slayer skill?  If I have missed a post about it, please direct me there.

Thanks.

the peekayz

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2013, 01:19:32 pm »
if u guys read kevins post there will be no merging

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2013, 01:59:54 pm »
I am still working with Si Force. He is trying to get the accounts.

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2013, 02:42:41 pm »
Although I wasn't even on PRS06 for a month before it went down, I can tell you this doesn't surprise me. That whole team is a bunch of backstabbers and bullshitters. Its best for RR to not be associated with scum like them. I've got a better character here anyway.

Long live RR

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2013, 02:47:00 pm »
I don't understand. Si Force was talking about merging some player accounts' skills.

And there's this drama and misunderstanding between people with multiple names? Stemming from months ago?
Pompano = RuneFort = prs06 & runefort sites owner?
Si_Force = latest prs06 leader.
Spades = Kevin = runerebels owner?

What's going on lol. There were literally thousands of people in the prs06 community. And suddenly there is none?
The reason for this is because they all moved on assuming prs06 is dead. Which it is now, but it wasn't before.

Also because of how poorly their team handled being shut down. "o ya guise were bein ddosed for a month straight lol"
After about 3 days everyone realized there was more to it than that and probably either moved to Jagex's server or just gave up. Its a shame too while the PRS06 team was shit the player community was actually really good. Lots of helpful people. We really need a way to bring them here

DesertRain

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2013, 03:23:43 pm »
While I don't think lying is good anytime, because it can lower your integrity, and honor, I am glad you where lying about Frell.  I do remember the name, but not anything about him, so my opinion is based on, you don't get rid of someone, just to please another.  That would be wrong.

Also, my opinion, I believe if people from Proj want to play here, they should start over.  How many of us came from other games that shut down, yet we started from scratch.

While I only played on Proj for a few hours, I was not impressed at all with the members I encountered.  Rolling around in road-kill would have been much nicer and less disgusting.  And the bots, that was totally out of hand.  Bringing over their member data base would be bringing over their trash, along with the bots.

Other then a very few brain dead idiots, you have, for the most part, the best and nicest members I've encountered.
DesertRain

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose,
Nothing don't mean nothing honey if it ain't free -- JJ

realitycheck

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Don't mistake lack of talent for genius - P.Steele
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2013, 03:45:25 pm »
While I don't think lying is good anytime, because it can lower your integrity, and honor, I am glad you where lying about Frell.  I do remember the name, but not anything about him, so my opinion is based on, you don't get rid of someone, just to please another.  That would be wrong.

Also, my opinion, I believe if people from Proj want to play here, they should start over.  How many of us came from other games that shut down, yet we started from scratch.

While I only played on Proj for a few hours, I was not impressed at all with the members I encountered.  Rolling around in road-kill would have been much nicer and less disgusting.  And the bots, that was totally out of hand.  Bringing over their member data base would be bringing over their trash, along with the bots.

Other then a very few brain dead idiots, you have, for the most part, the best and nicest members I've encountered.

You may remember the name only, but I remember the backstabbing, hissyfit actions - losing him would only be positive.

I've said it before and will reiterate here, starting over is the only option that should be considered (coming from a player that had a 950 total level account)

You must have hung out with the wrong crowd.  I played for 5 weeks there and skilled and fought with numerous people that were talkative and quite nice.  Trolls? Of course, they got ignored though along with the bots... but then again I played for the enjoyment, and not top bank or top hiscores.  That's about the only thing that lacks on this server - somewhat crowded areas to converse with different people everyday.

Anyway, my vote is a strong no on transferring accounts - unfair to the RR loyal members who have been here for awhile.

toxic

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Skilling <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2013, 04:19:29 pm »
Wow didnt expect this
I tought you Guys Cared About us.

Kendall

• Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    u dont even drink blue dew
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2013, 04:30:56 pm »
Wow didnt expect this
They do care they just think that this will be better for the community but it really wont.

Envy

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2013, 04:37:56 pm »
I did start on PR06 around December 20th and the only thing I thing I remember about Pompano was that he provided funding for the server for the first month or 2 while David was still with the server. Once David had left, Pompano had basically resigned from being shown on the site as an admin as well I'm pretty sure. I'm pretty sure he provided funding for ProjectRSC as well, whether or not he still does, I'm not sure.

toxic

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Skilling <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2013, 04:40:43 pm »
Wow didnt expect this
They do care they just think that this will be better for the community but it really wont.

I am a little dissapointed in the rebels staff
In my point of view ive helped them out with some things
Ive never had a thank you for what ive done for the safety of the runerebels community
And now this ? I hope this "merge" wont succeed and indeed They are wrong
By thinking this Will help out the community
Glad whe share the Same toughts

Greetings

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2013, 05:50:36 pm »
Wow didnt expect this

I am a little dissapointed in the rebels staff
In my point of view ive helped them out with some things
Ive never had a thank you for what ive done for the safety of the runerebels community
And now this ? I hope this "merge" wont succeed and indeed They are wrong
By thinking this Will help out the community
Glad whe share the Same toughts

Greetings

"waaah wahhh you arent conforming to muh needs as a woman waaah"