Author Topic: ProjectRS06 Merging with RuneRebels?  (Read 20191 times)

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
ProjectRS06 Merging with RuneRebels?
« on: March 04, 2013, 09:20:56 pm »
Since ProjectRS06 has been down, and KO9 stepped down as the owner, Si Force took over. I've been talking to Si Force off and on the past few days.

We both had every intention on merging PRS06's accounts to RuneRebels(Items weren't going to be brought). After we talked he said Pompano didn't want to redirect the domain to runerebels.com. We talked about making a whole new domain for both servers, and it would be a completely new server with both our accounts and their accounts.

It has been a few days since we've spoken about this, and we were supposed to receive the accounts. Today I went on Pompano's site and messaged him, asking for permission to do a Q/A for the people of ProjectRS06 to know, and understand what has happened before in the past between RuneRebels and ProjectRS06. I went there to try and clear the air on what was going on with everything.

Since I was denied permission to do the Q/A, let me explain a few things that I wanted to get across.
RuneRebels has never DDoS'ed ProjectRS06, nor have we ever asked, or paid anyone to do so.
RuneRebels has never Hacked ProjectRS06, nor have we ever asked, or paid anyone to do so.

We have a strict policy with our staff team, we do not tolerate it.

Here is a picture I took of my conversation with Pompano. The image is quite big.
http://www.flarepix.com/images/pompchat972Tz.png

I did lie when I said I would kick Frell out.

As you can tell from this point on, it is highly unlikely for them to give us the Character files over, so if you are from ProjectRS06 you will have to start all over. I do apologize for any inconvenience.

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
Re: ProjectRS06 Merging with RuneRebels?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 09:29:20 pm »
Here are prs06's true colors guys.. they have been hiding it ever since and they finally have been caught. In other words, they don't give two shits about the players unless there is money involved.
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Showdown

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    Horses
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 09:44:47 pm »
i was level 3

js
go away

Dev

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 10:13:14 pm »
I don't understand. Si Force was talking about merging some player accounts' skills.

And there's this drama and misunderstanding between people with multiple names? Stemming from months ago?
Pompano = RuneFort = prs06 & runefort sites owner?
Si_Force = latest prs06 leader.
Spades = Kevin = runerebels owner?

What's going on lol. There were literally thousands of people in the prs06 community. And suddenly there is none?

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 10:16:19 pm »
I don't understand. Si Force was talking about merging some player accounts' skills.

And there's this drama and misunderstanding between people with multiple names? Stemming from months ago?

What's going on lol. There were literally thousands of people in the prs06 community. And suddenly there is none?
The reason for this is because they all moved on assuming prs06 is dead. Which it is now, but it wasn't before.
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2013, 10:18:43 pm »

There is stuff about Pompano I am not at liberty to talk about. You should ask Pompano why he had so much involvement in ProjectRS06 if he didn't develop or moderate for them.

Dev

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2013, 10:25:21 pm »
Ah man. Well if this merge doesn't happen I suppose I'll move on as well and stop playing anything RS related. It's been fun.

Edit: About the mysterious (to me) Pompano, I assume since he was the sys admin or server hoster, he was in it for the money; hosting a large private server isn't free and becomes a job, yes?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 10:28:04 pm by Dev »

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2013, 10:29:33 pm »
Ah man. Well if this merge doesn't happen I suppose I'll move on as well and stop playing anything RS related. It's been fun.

Edit: About the mysterious (to me) Pompano, I assume since he was the sys admin or server hoster, he was in it for the money; hosting a large private server isn't free and becomes a job, yes?

He wasn't hosting it. And I don't think I should explain why.

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2013, 10:31:35 pm »
I never played that other server so I'm glad there isn't a merge :s.

Dev

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2013, 10:39:06 pm »
Lol now I'm more confused than ever. Peace out for a while. d:

Uiik

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2013, 11:55:49 pm »
DEV NO STAY
ProjectRS06 (Dec 2012-closing)
RuneRebels (2/23/2013-present)

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY

• Personal Text
    Namechange Sento -> Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2013, 05:55:53 am »
Would be a good idea to actually merge them with us, we would get a lot more members but it would be kinda unfair if they kept their stats

Dev

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2013, 08:55:21 am »
Would be a good idea to actually merge them with us, we would get a lot more members but it would be kinda unfair if they kept their stats
Hmm how so? The xp rate here is higher.
Also I wonder if there's another site they could merge with. Maybe?

DEV NO STAY
k d:

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY

• Personal Text
    Namechange Sento -> Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2013, 09:52:34 am »
I just think it's unfair i don't know your opinions but the deal is we kinda just started I guess, and prjrs06 has been out for a while, it would mostly be unfair for the people that are ranked on the hiscores, it would also boos the economy a bit, but I like it this way everyone has  to work hard to reach the top at the moment, and I hope it'll stay this way

Kendall

• Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    u dont even drink blue dew
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2013, 10:05:11 am »
Can you at least have a poll before you do this?