Author Topic: ProjectRS06 Merging with RuneRebels?  (Read 20297 times)

Uiik

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Re: ProjectRS06 Merging with RuneRebels?
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2013, 09:41:40 pm »
I would have no problem with this.
(note: the above statement is heavily biased, as I have a level 70 acc sitting inaccessible)
ProjectRS06 (Dec 2012-closing)
RuneRebels (2/23/2013-present)

Prometheus

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2013, 11:05:52 pm »
the economy over on projectrs06 was very different from this server, and most of them did not have to work for their stats, the worlds were flooded with botted accounts, also i played that server, i saved up 2 phats and with those 2 phats i bought all the logs i needed for 99 fletching, on here i actually had to work for it
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 11:11:30 pm by Prometheus »
I have entered the grind, leaving would be quitting, are you a quitter?

Black

• Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    "Good character, like soup, is usually homemade."
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2013, 01:33:25 am »
Merge em. I really desperately want to see new players here. Please if you have the chance to, merge them. I want this to grow, I've grown tired of the same faces, I want to see new people climbing the leader boards and to have competition again. People's arguments that "we started from level 3 so they have to too!" Are completely invalid because they did, in fact, start from level 3. I would be devastated if everything I had was wiped, so why should they feel that way too? The nay-sayers have absolutely no argument here as it won't effect them at all. "This will totally mess up our economy" No, they will have to adapt to our economy. We get to sell stuff to them. It's not a matter of our server getting taken over, it's about expanding the community.

Dquil

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 07, 2013, 11:44:41 am »
MERGE! And, give people one chance to have a name change? Please.  :-[

DesertRain

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2013, 07:11:12 am »
I think this is a hard decision to make, once, or if, you receive the data base.  As long as we are NOT talking about their items, but only their levels.  Maybe a small amount of cash to buy the obviously needed tools... ie... hammer, chisel, whatever, so on...

I do feel for those that truly worked for their levels, they obviously want the merge.  And, I understand why they would want this.

Then there are those that did nothing but bot to earn their levels. Since there is no proof they where bots, and it's highly unlikely they will admit to it, to condemn those that didn't because of those that did, I think is wrong.

I think this is a hard decision to make.  I think I'm inclined to agree to it, as long as we're talking levels.
DesertRain

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose,
Nothing don't mean nothing honey if it ain't free -- JJ

Kendall

• Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    u dont even drink blue dew
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2013, 07:17:36 am »
Maybe a small amount of cash to buy the obviously needed tools... ie... hammer, chisel, whatever, so on...
25 gp is enough :)

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2013, 10:09:22 am »
I think this is a hard decision to make, once, or if, you receive the data base.  As long as we are NOT talking about their items, but only their levels.  Maybe a small amount of cash to buy the obviously needed tools... ie... hammer, chisel, whatever, so on...

I do feel for those that truly worked for their levels, they obviously want the merge.  And, I understand why they would want this.

Then there are those that did nothing but bot to earn their levels. Since there is no proof they where bots, and it's highly unlikely they will admit to it, to condemn those that didn't because of those that did, I think is wrong.

I think this is a hard decision to make.  I think I'm inclined to agree to it, as long as we're talking levels.
I agree, they should get their levels and the basic starting items to start them on their journey :)
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Budlite

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2013, 10:12:06 pm »
Unfortunately, I had a feeling something like this would happen :(

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 09, 2013, 08:17:25 pm »
I'm from PRS06, but I already did so much more on Runerebels. :D

vinnymac

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2013, 07:17:50 pm »
awwww that means i wouldnt anything from my bank in prors....man that sucks its so hard getting Armour, weapons or runes right now

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2013, 10:42:49 pm »
Oh my fucking god can we please lock this thread?? retards keep posting like its an active thread when it was made TWO WEEKS AGO. the worst part is these retards clearly didn't read the original post because if they did they would know that the thread is to explain that THIS ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN STOP FUCKING POSTING YOU RETARDS

Dev

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 15, 2013, 10:38:22 am »
[this thread is old and in the original post it said this won't happen]

Wrong, but I can see why. You have to read elsewhere and in the next few pages after the original post that they were still looking into grabbing the player data.

I found it odd that OP contacted the runefort leader because afaik he doesn't have the data, the ex leader of prs06 did, and the newer leader of prs06 wanted them. lol idk anymore.

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2013, 11:56:09 am »
[this thread is old and in the original post it said this won't happen]

Wrong, but I can see why. You have to read elsewhere and in the next few pages after the original post that they were still looking into grabbing the player data.

I found it odd that OP contacted the runefort leader because afaik he doesn't have the data, the ex leader of prs06 did, and the newer leader of prs06 wanted them. lol idk anymore.

I've read the thread. From what I understand the community doesn't support it and whoever has the files clearly has no intention of giving them up. Face it. This thread is as dead as PRS06

Envy

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2013, 08:54:55 pm »
Oh my fucking god can we please lock this thread?? retards keep posting like its an active thread when it was made TWO WEEKS AGO. the worst part is these retards clearly didn't read the original post because if they did they would know that the thread is to explain that THIS ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN STOP FUCKING POSTING YOU RETARDS
Don't look at the thread if you don't like it, or if that is your belief.

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2013, 10:42:33 pm »
Don't look at the thread if you don't like it, or if that is your belief.

dnt tel me wut 2 do mane i smck ur sht m8