Author Topic: Ban multi-logging!  (Read 20254 times)

Olivia020

• Donator
  • Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
Re: Ban multi-logging!
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2013, 12:27:09 pm »
Multilogging should be at tops. AT TOPS 2 Accounts per an IP

Zoro

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    麦わらのゾロ
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2013, 01:17:04 pm »
I don't really see the big deal if someone wants to play on 2 accounts at once (i.e. a main account and a skiller) as long as they're not using the other account to get ahead economically or on highscores.  But if someone's running around with 4 level 3s to rc nature runes then that's just taking the fun out of the game and it's their loss.  I'd rather take in the full game experience with 1 or 2 accounts than enslave myself with 4.  Just my 2 cents.
鬼気九刀流
苦難上等
好むもの也
修羅の道
阿修羅弌霧銀

godpwnage

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    Pass
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2013, 01:31:59 pm »
you sometimes see 4 people following each other, all running to altars or essence, not obvious really...

Frell

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2013, 01:35:51 pm »
Just because your too lazy to multi log yourself or not getting as much income as a multi logger doesnt mean you should complain, although having 2 acc's on is not that bad seeing that one account isnt farming and these accounts dont make contact, also as someone said earlier it wasnt looked on as much while people were doing for fletching because you werent fletching
Thats not the problem

The problem is more resources are being poured into the economy than there are LEGIT players to use them. An account just to fish or mine on will never buy anything back, only produce.

Black

• Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    "Good character, like soup, is usually homemade."
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2013, 01:43:33 pm »
Just because your too lazy to multi log yourself or not getting as much income as a multi logger doesnt mean you should complain, although having 2 acc's on is not that bad seeing that one account isnt farming and these accounts dont make contact, also as someone said earlier it wasnt looked on as much while people were doing for fletching because you werent fletching
Thats not the problem

The problem is more resources are being poured into the economy than there are LEGIT players to use them. An account just to fish or mine on will never buy anything back, only produce.
The only problem that I have with your thoughts are that I have 2 LEGIT accounts, and on one I am going for 99 fishing and I have not bought anything, and probably never will. On a skiller you are mostly providing and hardly consuming whether you're multi logging or not.

Frell

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2013, 01:54:51 pm »
Thats not the problem

The only problem that I have with your thoughts are that I have 2 LEGIT accounts, and on one I am going for 99 fishing and I have not bought anything, and probably never will. On a skiller you are mostly providing and hardly consuming whether you're multi logging or not.
Multilogging will be allowed but we're limiting it severely. No one will be banned or anything.

Black

• Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2013, 02:06:50 pm »
Thats not the problem

Multilogging will be allowed but we're limiting it severely. No one will be banned or anything.
Now that's what I'm talking about! :D

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2013, 10:10:02 pm »
Thats not the problem

Good to hear, hope its down to two accounts per and only able to do somethings with them.

Sherry

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Croaked the raven,"nevermore"
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2013, 10:11:33 pm »
Id rather there only be one account  :-\
Sherry Birkin, United States

siver

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2013, 10:23:26 pm »
Id rather there only be one account  :-\

Dior

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Don't forget to call me a loser!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2013, 10:26:04 pm »
I'd also prefer just one account. I mean, just read a book while you're skilling or training.  :)

Byzantine

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2013, 11:23:07 pm »
I don't care about most of it, but the people using accounts as mule for essence running are taking it too far, in my opinion.

Adidas

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2013, 06:01:17 pm »
I don't see the problem in it? It's 2x the work for the person, and improves efficiency.

Why waste time when you can just try a little bit harder on a game you enjoy and get
some things done a bit faster.

Thanks for reading.

Zoro

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    麦わらのゾロ
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 16, 2013, 02:58:17 pm »
I don't see the problem in it? It's 2x the work for the person, and improves efficiency.

Why waste time when you can just try a little bit harder on a game you enjoy and get

Thanks for reading.

It's honestly not twice the work to play on 2 accounts at once, unless you're like picking flax on one and mining on the other.  But if you really enjoyed the game, you wouldn't care about efficiency or how fast things are done.  And you wouldn't feel like you were wasting time by playing on just one account.
My best moments on rs were when I would take days to level up stats because I had no idea what I was doing, and that was the fun of it all.  Now it's mainly tryhard grinding and maximizing efficiency, which just takes the fun and meaning out of the game.
鬼気九刀流
苦難上等
好むもの也
修羅の道
阿修羅弌霧銀

Black

• Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 16, 2013, 03:08:39 pm »

Thanks for reading.

It's honestly not twice the work to play on 2 accounts at once, unless you're like picking flax on one and mining on the other.  But if you really enjoyed the game, you wouldn't care about efficiency or how fast things are done.  And you wouldn't feel like you were wasting time by playing on just one account.
My best moments on rs were when I would take days to level up stats because I had no idea what I was doing, and that was the fun of it all.  Now it's mainly tryhard grinding and maximizing efficiency, which just takes the fun and meaning out of the game.
I agree with you, but back then I was in grade school and had the time to waste. Now if I want stats I'll do it on my main, but if just need a resource ill do it on an alt. Such as flax, because it gives no stats, but needs to be picked.