Author Topic: Ban multi-logging!  (Read 20250 times)

Jrub

• Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Praise ms
    • View Profile
Re: Ban multi-logging!
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2013, 01:02:07 am »
I'm sure they can find a way quickly  ;D

Hades

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2013, 01:19:34 am »
Just because your too lazy to multi log yourself or not getting as much income as a multi logger doesnt mean you should complain, although having 2 acc's on is not that bad seeing that one account isnt farming and these accounts dont make contact, also as someone said earlier it wasnt looked on as much while people were doing for fletching because you werent fletching

Rachell

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2013, 03:32:53 am »
Just because your too lazy to multi log yourself or not getting as much income as a multi logger doesnt mean you should complain, although having 2 acc's on is not that bad seeing that one account isnt farming and these accounts dont make contact, also as someone said earlier it wasnt looked on as much while people were doing for fletching because you werent fletching

more like no one knew people were doing it for fletching.... therefore had nothing to complain about.. although i'm pretty sure people were only using one account to cut logs for main account which isn't as bad as 3, 4, 5, or 6.

Black

• Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    "Good character, like soup, is usually homemade."
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2013, 04:31:01 am »

more like no one knew people were doing it for fletching.... therefore had nothing to complain about.. although i'm pretty sure people were only using one account to cut logs for main account which isn't as bad as 3, 4, 5, or 6.
That's exactly my point. Doing it on one extra account isn't going to hurt anyone. I have 2 accounts right now, one is a skilled pure and the other is a PvM main. They do not interact and the point of the second account is to keep me from getting bored. As soon as it goes from this harmless "not getting bored" to full fledged 100% attention on 6 different bots then it's too much. Even 3 accounts is too much in my opinion. I feel that the rules should be like it is on Jagex's game, with a slight exception. Two accounts should be allowed to be accessed by one player at the same time; however, if the accounts are caught interacting there will be punishments.

kickingjamie

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2013, 06:01:11 am »
In the long run multi logging will have a negative effect on the server. I've always been against it and always will be, even if it's only 2 accounts I still think its bad and should be ban-able. Especially if the players are really abusing it to gain an advantage.

DesertRain

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2013, 08:56:47 am »
This is crazy.  How can anyone think this wouldn't go wrong, go bad?  If you allow 1, then you have to allow 100.  It's turning into bot city, because basically, multi-logging is botting without the program.
DesertRain

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose,
Nothing don't mean nothing honey if it ain't free -- JJ

GoSuGhount

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2013, 09:26:11 am »
basically, multi-logging is botting without the program.

Botting without the program?  The program is what makes it botting...

Prometheus

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2013, 09:26:48 am »
do not refer to multi-logging as botting, although 3+ accounts is very bad
I have entered the grind, leaving would be quitting, are you a quitter?

Black

• Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2013, 09:36:01 am »
basically, multi-logging is botting without the program.

If we're going by what he said isn't all skilling technically botting? :p

Dior

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Don't forget to call me a loser!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2013, 09:36:51 am »
Although I do not like multilogging at all, or have never done it to really have an opinion of it, I agree that using 3 or more accounts is unfair. However, I can side with the people who want to fish while their main is training at the rock crabs or something. I mean, just sitting there fishing when there's no one to talk to...you could really be multitasking. OF course, if you're botting...either ways you better get out.

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2013, 10:10:09 am »
Although I do not like multilogging at all, or have never done it to really have an opinion of it, I agree that using 3 or more accounts is unfair. However, I can side with the people who want to fish while their main is training at the rock crabs or something. I mean, just sitting there fishing when there's no one to talk to...you could really be multitasking. OF course, if you're botting...either ways you better get out.
exactly my point, i like to fish and mine at the same time, because both skills are boring AF.
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Cheshire Cat

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Away for personal reasons.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2013, 10:12:03 am »
Our staff are talking out solutions\possible rule changes. Hold tight!

Black

• Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2013, 10:13:58 am »
Our staff are talking out solutions\possible rule changes. Hold tight!
Thanks Chesire! I hope that it's not removed completely but just limited immensely. Also the poll that was put up has changed from what it was yesterday :0

DesertRain

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2013, 10:36:21 am »

I really don't know how people bot, I do know there is a program.  I've never used it, nor have I ever gone to a site that offers it.  I value my computer and don't trust these sites.  Plus I've never had the desire to bot.
DesertRain

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose,
Nothing don't mean nothing honey if it ain't free -- JJ

Man

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2013, 12:19:45 pm »
Support.