Author Topic: Ban multi-logging!  (Read 20253 times)

ps3

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
Re: Ban multi-logging!
« Reply #90 on: March 19, 2013, 04:46:15 pm »
I agree on making multi-logging in against the rules.

if you want this up the xp to times 10 then we won't need to mutilog

Dizzy Spells

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 19, 2013, 08:15:41 pm »
On the one hand, I applaud the ability of people to use more than one account at once, AFK'able abilities aside. On the other, it gives them an advantage over people who do not multi-log for the purpose of honoring a personal moral code which may or may not be linked to the original RS rules (me and some others) and those who don't do it because they can't handle the multi-tasking. If you are complaining that it breaks the xp rates b/c some people have extra accounts to do their resource gathering for them, I basically see it as the same thing as hiring someone to do it for you, only instead of paying in money you pay in extra attention to the game. Anyways, the 2x xp means that the highscore rates should be half of what they are anyways. -.-

However, if a person uses multiple accounts to make, say, a million air runes, and then floods the market - well, every other air rune crafter is going to be out of luck, and there really isn't much these players can do except wait for prices to stabilize or train magic themselves.

I don't know whether or not it's our call to try to ban multi-logging. I do believe that those who do multi-log should at least try not to cause some sort of game-changing market crash or similar problem.

-Diz

*Dug has been demoted to the position of "Village Idiot"*

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 21, 2013, 08:34:10 pm »
I'm just locking this because multi-logging will never EVER be banned and it is a useless thread.
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216