Author Topic: To all PRS06 players who have fled to Runerebels & other servers  (Read 19924 times)

Axel

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    Don't let them take your freedom of speech.
    • View Profile
    • AutoRune.org Worlds Oldest RuneScape Cheating Forum
As Ko9(ollie) & Albi did everything possible to prevent me from informing the members on PRS06 about the truth, I will do it here.

4th february 2013 PRS06 specifically Ko9 was contacted by Jagex with a first initial threat of closure and copyright notice, this does not mean much, it has a 30 days response requirement.

This could potentially be faught off or ignored for up to like 6 months maybe more, but when me and Ko9 discussed this I felt morally obligated to post it as a news and to ensure that "we" (PRS06) will do everything possible to fight the copyright claims by Jagex Ltd.

However Ko9 did not feel it would be good for the community to know, as this would cause lots of drama, panic & people would stop donating.
I said I would think about it, and that I would not be on the entire 5th february due to birthday celebrations.

I returned 6th February 2013 looked on IRC and saw I was kicked/banned from every PRS06 related channel, then I saw the password for my account 'Axel' was wrong on forums, I then read news as Guest and saw what had happened, Albi & Ko9 had made up false discrediting lies to make my crediblity less if I ever decided to tell people about the Jagex copyright issue.

I was not corrupted, by any means I was the only honest person in the entire staff left, I didn't spawn items for people Ko9 did, check out "katsumii" his online net gf from America who has custom items and a bank full of everything you can imagine, even items that do not yet exist. Despite her being a player. Ohh and the accusations of RWT? I did not do that either, I exposed Albi from evidence submitted by someone to me on Skype that Silab (silabsoft) had gathered evidence that Albi was RWT'ing on powerbot and making $$.

Another funfact is, Ollie (ko9) and mod 666 (slayer) were ridiculed out of Projectrsc about 7 months ago because Ko9 created a special place called botcastle with command ::botcastle so that he and his friends could bot there in private, with special mob spawns items, everything, when this was revealed slayer was permanently banned by Pompano (pomp is the true owner / leader of all the projects) Ko9 was also doomed to be kicked, I have confidential logs of me and pompano thinking of best way to dispose of Ko9 without causing comotion or him trying to damage the projects - but when David was ill and said he can't continue on the PRS06 project then pomp didn't know what he should do, either give it to Ollie (ko9) or to frell+runerebels owner. It ended up in hands of Ollie, who has had me keeping him upright and partially honest most of the time, I have been the only good influence on PRS06, and I am afraid that now PRS06 is doomed, Despite it may be running for next 4-8 months without a jagex takeover - I feel the game I worked for, I faught for is destroyed by the corruption management that leads it.

The panic attack and swift removal of me just to ensure that ko9 would keep getting his donation money is a disgusting move, anything to silence me from informing people. And then to falsely discredit me like that, going on my account and pretending to be me to make a somewhat credible lie with the only purpose to discredit me, simply and outright disgusting.

I think people should stand up for what is right.
I won't be defending myself on here any further or on PRS06, frankly I am tired of the drama that RSPS can bring.

I'm getting too old for this shit.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 12:14:54 am by Frell »

EXPLOIT

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Re: To all PRS06 players who have fled to Runerebels & other servers
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 06:14:37 pm »
Nice read right there. Thanks for clearing it up.  You'd be a good adition to the server, as long as I don't see the DB on BA LOL
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 06:18:40 pm by EXPLOIT »

scrilla

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 06:16:11 pm »
sorry to hear this :\ why don't you join us :)

Frell

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 06:17:02 pm »
The panic attack and swift removal of me just to ensure that ko9 would keep getting his donation money
I knew it would be monetized from the get-go

He flipped the entire thing around on you, even on the mopar forums.

Axel

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 06:18:06 pm »
Nice read, now see you on BA ;)

Yes after those disgusting discrediting attempts, I no longer feel obligated to ko9 nor PRS06 - I released the DB of PRS06 to bugabuse, as they have prior caused great comotion in PRS06.

They also defaced the PRS06 site once - So I felt that was the best place to dump the DB. I did dump the DB, I am not denying that, and that may have been a douche call, but with those crude and false untruths that they are portraying me as...

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2013, 06:18:31 pm »
Hmm, intriguing. Hope this is the real Axel and we can trust these words. Thanks for the notice.

scrilla

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2013, 06:20:20 pm »

Yes after those disgusting discrediting attempts, I no longer feel obligated to ko9 nor PRS06 - I released the DB of PRS06 to bugabuse, as they have prior caused great comotion in PRS06.

They also defaced the PRS06 site once - So I felt that was the best place to dump the DB. I did dump the DB, I am not denying that, and that may have been a douche call, but with those crude and false untruths that they are portraying me as...

Will you be joining us?

Frell

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2013, 06:20:50 pm »
Hmm, intriguing. Hope this is the real Axel and we can trust these words. Thanks for the notice.
It is. This is the account he made when he was "supposed" to be leaving with me.

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2013, 06:21:42 pm »
It is. This is the account he made when he was "supposed" to be leaving with me.
Good to know hopefully you might join us if the staff want you. :o

EXPLOIT

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2013, 06:22:39 pm »

I know what you feal, and I don't care about the DB at all.  It's actually the reason there's 50-60 more players online atm.  I actually thank you lol :)

Axel

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2013, 06:23:14 pm »

Will you be joining us?
I never played the game, I didn't play PRS06 I have no interest in playing, sorry. Also I once chose PRS06 over Runerebels back when I was promoted Developer on here. That means I am not welcome here, and I am surprised that I am not banned.

Brad

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2013, 06:25:18 pm »
Interesting.

Ghost

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2013, 06:26:35 pm »
This was a good read. Thanks for the info Axel. You're a good guy, and I'm glad to have you on this server. :)

Pm me if you ever need a friend to train with, bro. 8)

scrilla

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2013, 06:29:43 pm »

Will you be joining us?
I never played the game, I didn't play PRS06 I have no interest in playing, sorry. Also I once chose PRS06 over Runerebels back when I was promoted Developer on here. That means I am not welcome here, and I am surprised that I am not banned.

Everyone makes mistakes id like to see you here..

Axel

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2013, 06:30:02 pm »
Can I request that a moderator or administrator edits out the 'google' to 'PRS06' then?

And I know this may not matter to RuneRebels much, but I would appreciate if this could be re posted or moved to News?

RuneRebels and PRS06 are linked to eachother due to the fact that Pompano and David coulda choosen either you guys or ko9 to take over PRS06.