Author Topic: To all PRS06 players who have fled to Runerebels & other servers  (Read 19925 times)

Zaiona

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    I Be Keepin It Real.
    • View Profile
Re: To all PRS06 players who have fled to Runerebels & other servers
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2013, 07:02:36 pm »
more axel lies back to skirt sniffing plz
STFU.

Axel.. I was loyal to you... Even know when your gone I am still loyal, you got me twisted boy....

When the thread was made about you being banned the first comment I made was.

"how can all you sucks stop being loyal to someone now their gone" If you don't believe me i'll link you to the thread an everything... I haven't modifyed it at all you would beable to tell. But if you feel that way Axel keep doing as you please...
Don't see me for who I was. See me for who I am now

Skyrim Guard

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2013, 07:03:39 pm »
Covering lies with more lies, very mature.

Ow

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2013, 07:04:03 pm »
Yeah it's pretty obvious the current admins don't care about their members over there.

Frell

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2013, 07:08:09 pm »
Like i said before Projectrs06 will die and RuneRebels will rise and no offense your a idiot to leave runerebels for project :/
Not quite what happened, Frell exposed to the entire staff @ PRS06 that PRS06 is using the source of 2006scape and that Ko9 was gonna monetize it fully.

So Frell, knowingly that PRS06 could have gone to 'Ryan' (owner of runerebels?) told us (the prs06 staff) to move to runerebels.

But when I spoke with pompano and ko9, ko9 promised not to monetize and said he never mentioned it and that Frell was lying, Then I was offered 20% ownership of PRS06 and PRSC, meaning 20% of all profits aswell - so on the insurance that ko9 was not gonna monetize and destroy prs06 and on the note that I was becoming part owner of prs06 I decided to stay with PRS06 and not leave to join runerebels. However despite the powers given to me on runerebels, I never used any powers or even posted on here, as runerebels are good people + then ryan/frell/me/ko9 came into discussions of migrating eachother, to form 1 RSPS. That however failed.
Ko9 wanted absolute power. We knew we'd be buttfucked in the deal so backed out.

Byzantine

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2013, 07:32:22 pm »
Axel, your own actions make your statements unlikely.  Unless Ollie was pretending to be you for an entire month you are just making a lot of stuff up in a desperate attempt to draw more players here.

Ollie isn't the one trying to steal players from other servers because he can't get enough...  That would be you guys.  Get your spammers off of our forums and GO AWAY.  We are NOT going to come here, and you are just going to alienate us all.

DesertRain

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2013, 07:39:10 pm »
This is just my humble opinion.  While I do understand Axel wanting, and feeling the need, to get his 'side' of this story out, I do not believe we should be discussing other sites and the wrongs they did here on this great site.

I smell a flame war approaching, and in the long run, it will cause us some serious problems.  Problems the staff may come to regret.

Remember, this is just my opinion, and my experience...
DesertRain

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose,
Nothing don't mean nothing honey if it ain't free -- JJ

Brady

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Boss lifeee
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2013, 07:41:00 pm »
Axel, your own actions make your statements unlikely.  Unless Ollie was pretending to be you for an entire month you are just making a lot of stuff up in a desperate attempt to draw more players here.

Ollie isn't the one trying to steal players from other servers because he can't get enough...  That would be you guys.  Get your spammers off of our forums and GO AWAY.  We are NOT going to come here, and you are just going to alienate us all.

lol if you still play projectrs! ROFL hows the 15k phats? and the bad economy and dupes and exploits lawl!
Need help Send me a PM!

Byzantine

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2013, 07:43:33 pm »

lol if you still play projectrs! ROFL hows the 15k phats? and the bad economy and dupes and exploits lawl!

Quite nice, thanks.  Of course the economy is bad, that tends to happen when you have a game meant to be played be 100,000 being played by 1/100th that number, or less.  As for the dupes... I wouldn't get all high and mighty.  JAGEX have had dupes, after all.  These things happen.

Axel

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    Don't let them take your freedom of speech.
    • View Profile
    • AutoRune.org Worlds Oldest RuneScape Cheating Forum
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2013, 07:44:40 pm »

I am not with Runerebels, and have never advertised for them either, nor have I ever spammed any forums and I am agasint that forum of advertisement aswell, I am simply stating the truth for those players who are fleeing from PRS06 to join RR (& other servers) - players who are intelligent enough to think for themselfs, players who will not let themself be manipulated by ko9/albi/666's shady explanations, albi was a banned member (by david) for botting on prs06, 666 was banned 4 times for multilogging / botting on prs06 and forever banished from prsc, and ko9 was already planned to be kicked from any projects, if it wasnt for david's sudden illness and someone needing to manage prs06.

People are entitled to their oppinions here atleast unlike prs06, it is just such a shame that a very few of you do not question the authority and the shady lies they fill you with at prs06. I will not be playing on RR or elsewhere, and I never played prs06.

I just believe that there are lots of people who question the authority of ko9 & albi and see that without the players support, they are left with their own corruption.

I feel sorry for most people who still put their trust in the pRS06 project, people who will continue to think that their XP will be saved, that dupes do not exist, and that it will not close.

Axel

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    Don't let them take your freedom of speech.
    • View Profile
    • AutoRune.org Worlds Oldest RuneScape Cheating Forum
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2013, 07:46:04 pm »
This is just my humble opinion.  While I do understand Axel wanting, and feeling the need, to get his 'side' of this story out, I do not believe we should be discussing other sites and the wrongs they did here on this great site.

I smell a flame war approaching, and in the long run, it will cause us some serious problems.  Problems the staff may come to regret.

Remember, this is just my opinion, and my experience...
I agree and I shall stop posting here then, I am sorry for causing problems for Runerebels. I just think people who flee to here are the intelligent and enlighten ones.

skiller

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2013, 07:50:20 pm »
lets all spam pr06 forums plz

DJ

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2013, 07:52:00 pm »
This was posted on project as an announcement   :-\

"The thing that make it look worst is the fact that there is currently around 10-15 persons from RR that are trying to hurt our credibility by making up stories and spreading them all around the forum.

Most recent one is the lies made by axel and his superb story concerning Ollie and i. What kind of people make up such stories to try and hurt a server credibility.

RR ddosed us, stole our database, gave away passwords. What happened? We kept our cool and they did not like it expecting we would be taken down by these actions."

Rachell

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2013, 07:53:11 pm »
I did not like how projectrs06 was run, here is much more efficient. I like it here a lot better. It just needs more players :)

Jrub

• Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Praise ms
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2013, 07:54:43 pm »
Nice read, now see you on BA ;)

Yes after those disgusting discrediting attempts, I no longer feel obligated to ko9 nor PRS06 - I released the DB of PRS06 to bugabuse, as they have prior caused great comotion in PRS06.

They also defaced the PRS06 site once - So I felt that was the best place to dump the DB. I did dump the DB, I am not denying that, and that may have been a douche call, but with those crude and false untruths that they are portraying me as...
I saw that on BA, if you are the real Axel and this story is real well... that sucks :s

Rogan

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2013, 07:55:16 pm »
to be honest, i couldnt care less about what happens behind the scenes, all i care about is how good the server is and how well its maintained. i have on and off played projectrs06 for a couple of months and what i have gathered is mass phats mass dupes shocking staff and never any worthy updates. The general content is shocking aswell. So after seeing todays antics i tried out runerebels, a server atleast 10 steps ahead of project rs06. just generally lacks the players. 

i made my decision to start playing RR more because of that, other players should choose there server based on there own evaluations too, not the shadyness off the admins because you cant trust any of them. no disrespect to any of the admins on here or 06.

Need help with anything? PM: Rogan