Author Topic: To all PRS06 players who have fled to Runerebels & other servers  (Read 19885 times)

Brady

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Boss lifeee
    • View Profile
Re: To all PRS06 players who have fled to Runerebels & other servers
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2013, 07:58:19 pm »
LMAO did you guys see the crap post they posted saying this "RR ddosed us, stole our database, gave away passwords. What happened? We kept our cool and they did not like it expecting we would be taken down by these actions."

Need help Send me a PM!

DesertRain

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2013, 08:03:09 pm »
lets all spam pr06 forums plz

Please, never lower your integrity or honor by harming another no matter the reason.  It is one thing to 'defend' yourself, it is entirely different to attack another.

This is, or was, a very nice site and game.  I would hate to think it being ruined by our actions towards others.  Let's just drop it, and enjoy our game.

I think it far better to compliment ourselves, then waste time insulting others.
DesertRain

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose,
Nothing don't mean nothing honey if it ain't free -- JJ

Rachell

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2013, 08:04:26 pm »

Please, never lower your integrity or honor by harming another no matter the reason.  It is one thing to 'defend' yourself, it is entirely different to attack another.

This is, or was, a very nice site and game.  I would hate to think it being ruined by our actions towards others.  Let's just drop it, and enjoy our game.

I think it far better to compliment ourselves, then waste time insulting others.

Agreed.

Axel

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    Don't let them take your freedom of speech.
    • View Profile
    • AutoRune.org Worlds Oldest RuneScape Cheating Forum
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2013, 08:04:57 pm »

That is my exact way of conducting myself aswell. +1 to you sir.

ratman

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    <:3>~
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2013, 08:06:46 pm »

Agreed.

Same.  I could care less about the drama.  A game's a game, you get out what you put in.  The community as well is what makes the game, and look at us, [most] of resort to flaming.  Remember; "The more you feed the fire, the higher the flame gets." 

All I have to say on the topic itself, is "This too shall pass."
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 08:08:56 pm by ratman »

Cheshire Cat

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Away for personal reasons.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2013, 08:18:59 pm »
As both sides have had their chance to speak their opinions I am going to lock this to prevent any flaming/fighting over the topic. Thank you to both parties for your time and remember members, we do not support flaming or attacking others forums so please refrain from doing so.