Author Topic: Suggestion  (Read 10561 times)

typherium

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Suggestion
« on: October 30, 2018, 12:19:48 pm »
I'm sure this will be a grind, but i would like to see the mage training arena come out soon. with mystic as the best mage gear we need something new, i think infinity fits that bill perfectly. i think this should be released before barrows, or else this gear will be totally worthless compared to ahrims. with this being said. we will also be able to access the wands, along with other rewards.

in conjunction to this, i think the mage arena in 55 wildy should be coded in as well. the challenge is not that hard and it's always been fun and exciting and who doesn't love that god cape at the end?

let me know what you guys think.

i'm just suggesting to aim for a more suitable buildup. again releasing the whip before other dragon weapons. now nobody is ever going to use things like a dba or dmace

Muse

• Rebel Leader

• kastom titel?

• Personal Text
    If Vatican then I can too.
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 03:21:02 pm »
Oi i will use dba and d mace because i play dis server for reasons >_>
im kinda noob, was running wit r scim when everyone bought their dds from some suspicous Mr Merchant before Lost City was added, HONORABRU RUNEREBEL

Also the team focuses more on quests now instead of minigames or items, Slayer Tower was just a nice surprise along with Priest in Peril and i think its better to be thankful there are any updates compared to when there were none..

HeavyB

• Supporter
  • Rebel Leader

• N-WORD PASS

• Personal Text
    I've got binders full of women.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 07:07:18 pm »
@muse but obby mace was always best in slot before whip. dds was just for spec lelel. #

Muse

• Rebel Leader

• kastom titel?

• Personal Text
    If Vatican then I can too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2018, 08:56:40 pm »
Rune scim is cult and NOTHING can replace it lmao

Charles

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Smitten with a knitten kitten.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2018, 03:18:30 am »
Back in my day rune scims were 250k each.

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2018, 09:32:25 am »

back in my day we had rune longswords to train with lol

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• "Heroes will always be remembered, but legends never die."

• Personal Text
    #1 in Mining (99) & Smithing (99)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2018, 12:28:44 pm »

Once I could smith them they dropped to about 100 to 120k. I would still say even now 50k would still be a fair price for them.

Gornu

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Archmage of Fox Cities

• Personal Text
    World 6? Cakewalk.
    • View Profile
Wild teleport option
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2018, 11:13:51 am »
The mage arena area would give access to the mage bank & a teleport option, too.  +1

But can we teleport out?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 10:08:40 am by Gornu »

|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2018, 08:10:51 pm »
The mage arena area would give access to the mage bank & a teleport option, too.  +1

would give left nut for mage bank tbh

Charles

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Smitten with a knitten kitten.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2018, 02:41:38 am »
We already have mage bank.

Bookmonk

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2018, 09:02:47 am »
Sure, why not? I rather see barrows first instead of the Mage training arena. It is content i never did back in the days but with a remake/private server like this its new content for me.  Its up to the developers.

Wirt

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    -psst- over here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2018, 02:50:17 pm »
Cluescrolls are what I'm rooting for.

Infinity robes are gonna take ages to code in because theres alot to the minigame

Barrows would be a blessing right now lol

typherium

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2018, 03:49:30 pm »
has anyone put one neuron of thought into this ? if barrows gets released then the magic training arena will be totally pointless. especially considering we can all cast bones to peaces without the required minigame. ahrims is the best magic gear in the game. this will demote the infinity robe set to purlely cosmetic. =[     Again this is not my server and i'm not in control of what happens here, but i'm just trying to suggest a smoother buildup of releases instead of a random mumbo jumbo of things that are in high demand.   now that the whip is out, you can essentially cancel out all dragon weapons.  so if you ask me the whip update ruined more than what it fixed.
and to top this off, most of the monsters in the slayer tower have incorrect drops. slayer is for the "specialty" things. the high lvl slayers are the people who get the juicy stuff. its at the point where it's essentially "more profitable or efficient or worth it" to kill monsters that don't need a slayer level. this is totally backwards.

why are we releasing barrows? what are we going to use it on? tzharr? we don't even have a boss to play with.
sorry to go off on what i ultimately constructed into a rant, i just want to see more of an organized buildup because this server makes me feel like i'm entering runescape again for the first time

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2018, 04:06:50 pm »
has anyone put one neuron of thought into this ? if barrows gets released then the magic training arena will be totally pointless. especially considering we can all cast bones to peaces without the required minigame. ahrims is the best magic gear in the game. this will demote the infinity robe set to purlely cosmetic. =[     Again this is not my server and i'm not in control of what happens here, but i'm just trying to suggest a smoother buildup of releases instead of a random mumbo jumbo of things that are in high demand.   now that the whip is out, you can essentially cancel out all dragon weapons.  so if you ask me the whip update ruined more than what it fixed.
and to top this off, most of the monsters in the slayer tower have incorrect drops. slayer is for the "specialty" things. the high lvl slayers are the people who get the juicy stuff. its at the point where it's essentially "more profitable or efficient or worth it" to kill monsters that don't need a slayer level. this is totally backwards.

why are we releasing barrows? what are we going to use it on? tzharr? we don't even have a boss to play with.
sorry to go off on what i ultimately constructed into a rant, i just want to see more of an organized buildup because this server makes me feel like i'm entering runescape again for the first time

deep breath fam

typherium

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2018, 11:53:14 am »
your right, just take a deep breath. but really we need to be looking at cause and effect. not i want infinity robes because they're better than mystic. i am trying to construct a reasonable tackle for what would benefit the most. i do agree that dragon slayer and other f2p quests should be on a higher priority. with most of the active people rocking a dchain, again that rune pl8 is worthless again.
in my opinion, fremenik trials should be high up there. mage training arena. dragon slayer, demon slayer.
desert content is really not that important, but for some reason it's my favorite area. i'd like to see contact or pyramid plunder.
pyramid plunder could be new tho, idk. i entered this game when i was in 4th grade, so i kinda just aimlessly cruzed around. next thing i know i'm lvl 115 in 8th grade still not really knowing how to play. i tackled this again when i was like 18 and it was way funner because i knew what to do.
and to  my next point, this server makes me feel like i'm aimlessly cruzing around again, and stuff doesn't matter. its just to have fun.
but again, i am an adult now and i know how runescape should work and i really do think that we should all come together and decide what would be best for the server.

and another point, is i'm just a player. my perspective could be totally disagreed upon with a developer. i can code a few things, but not runescape. so props to you guys. so i'm just grabbing what i think from a player's point of view.

so i guess let me know what you guys think. sorry to go off on a rant.