Author Topic: Out Of Bounds On Draynor Manor  (Read 6276 times)

rsdj

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Out Of Bounds On Draynor Manor
« on: September 23, 2018, 05:43:32 pm »
I was doing the Ernest The Chicken quest. But somehow, I clipped through the wall and I can't find a way to get back on solid ground. Could a mod teleport me back to solid ground? Thanks.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 08:32:15 pm by rsdj »

Dev Sean

• Developer (ingame)
  • Rebel Leader

• Quest Developer

• Personal Text
    Your friendly neighbourhood Developer.
    • View Profile
Re: Out Of Bounds On Draynor Manor
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 07:06:32 am »
Hey rsdj! I've just now created a #help channel in the Discord for situations like these. Please send a message in there with an @Staff mention when you get on so we know when to hop on and teleport you out ASAP. Also if you could provide any details as to how you managed to clip outside the room in your Discord message, that'd much appreciated as well. Thanks!
Official RuneRebels Discord: https://discord.gg/49KyKQJ

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 11:04:18 pm »
Hey rsdj! I've just now created a #help channel in the Discord for situations like these. Please send a message in there with an @Staff mention when you get on so we know when to hop on and teleport you out ASAP. Also if you could provide any details as to how you managed to clip outside the room in your Discord message, that'd much appreciated as well. Thanks!

The southernmost door on the map there of the 3rd floor of Draynor Manor sends you through the door then directly through the wall for some reason

Dev Sean

• Developer (ingame)
  • Rebel Leader

• Quest Developer

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 01:28:34 am »

The southernmost door on the map there of the 3rd floor of Draynor Manor sends you through the door then directly through the wall for some reason

Oh wow hahaha thank you for letting me know. I've now fixed this door and will be put in the coming update.

Reference: blitz/core-engine#131

- Sean

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2018, 11:02:34 pm »

Oh wow hahaha thank you for letting me know. I've now fixed this door and will be put in the coming update.

- Sean

what exactly causes that to happen

Dev Sean

• Developer (ingame)
  • Rebel Leader

• Quest Developer

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2018, 04:53:35 pm »

- Sean

Basically entering the coordinates for the door wrong and putting a 1 instead of a 2 for one of the values  ;D

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2018, 01:02:40 am »

- Sean

Basically entering the coordinates for the door wrong and putting a 1 instead of a 2 for one of the values  ;D

neat

Ry60003333

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2018, 07:43:38 pm »

- Sean

neat

dope 8)