Author Topic: ``'-.,_,.-'``'-.,_,.~ RuneRebels Membership ~'``'-.,_,.-'``'-.,_  (Read 4467 times)

liked

• Bug Reporter
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
``'-.,_,.-'``'-.,_,.~ RuneRebels Membership ~'``'-.,_,.-'``'-.,_
« on: September 16, 2018, 07:57:38 pm »
A solution to custom content.

I am not personally for or against any piece of custom content in RuneRebels -- I do, however, acknowledge that some people are. It may be Skill Capes, QoL changes, or even more; but this suggestion is purely about how to go about any of those potential changes in the future.

Like the real game, RuneRebels Membership is a seperator between the two worlds that offers additional content. Anything that is not in the pure version of the game that developers or community members want to add will be in available in the members world - w2.

Obtaining Membership
Membership costs 500 Loyalty Tokens and needs to be renewed every month.

Membership Perks
 • New world (w2)
 • Any custom content
 • A user tag on the Forums

How will custom content be voted on?
Believe me, I don't want to see Zulrah here too.

As in the intial Loyalty Tokens post (that you can see here), any additional content is voted on using Loyalty Tokens. If you are super for or against an idea, you can express yourself using a large number of tokens and have your vote weighted more. Ultimately, however, it's the developers decision on whether or not an update should go through - the vote is simply a factor to see how strongly players feel.

typherium

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Re: ``'-.,_,.-'``'-.,_,.~ RuneRebels Membership ~'``'-.,_,.-'``'-.,_
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 08:06:42 pm »
i dislike this idea. rune rebels is that rebellious place you go when your sick of the new stuff. example, membership