Author Topic: It's about time.  (Read 12207 times)

Ry60003333

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
It's about time.
« on: August 30, 2014, 12:24:35 am »
I'm Back.

Hey everyone, it has been quiet a long time! I am finally back to putting lots of my time into AllGoFree, specifically the RSPS sections of it. I know that these projects have not gotten the attention that they deserve from me, and I am sorry. College and life in general have not made it easily to keep up on everything, and I've changed many aspects of my life in order to do what I want to do. I want to spend more time doing the things I enjoy, like working on RuneRebels and my other personal projects. Before, I had problems with lack of sleep due to roommates blasting music, not cleaning up after themselves, not showering, and so on. I was in an unhealthy relationship with my now ex-girlfriend, who took up a large amount of time. I am now single and living in an off campus apartment all to myself, and can finally focus on myself.

The update to the game that is going live now is a memorial to two AllGoFree staff members who recently lost their lives, Mod Wayne (Fhillip) and Maxmager. You can find the memories to them right outside of Lumbridge.

Updates
- Added memorial for Fhillip and Maxmager.
- Added ::setinterfaceitem command for Administrators.
- Fixed the combining of crystal key parts.

There is a lot more to come; and you will see me around often. Feel free to message me on Skype, my username is Ry60003333!
- Ry60003333

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
Re: It's about time.
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 12:25:50 am »
Yay 8)

ZzReVeNg3zZ

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 01:05:35 am »
I'm sorry for your loss :/
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 01:37:01 am by ZzReVeNg3zZ »

Sean

• Veteran
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2014, 01:26:27 am »
After everything (although recently it may not seem like it), all the hard work and dedication put forth by you (Ryan), and the rest of the AllGoFree team, is inspiring. I'm going to stop it there before your rear ends are fully covered in lip stick, but thank you for all the work you have done for this community, regardless of the circumstances you have been treading through. I'm deeply sorry for your losses, and I'm also sorry for my inexcusable absence.

Brothership

• Quest Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Onurs bitch.

• Personal Text
    Hey, you're pretty fly for a white guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2014, 04:14:58 am »
Im so fucking happy right now. Just the fact that you may develop this for a week or so means we´ll get more content than we ever could have gotten in a year.

Btw im so sorry for your loss of two admins, rir (rest in runerebels)
The original G. Literally.

Gamecube

• Rebel Leader

• Vanguard of Armadyl

• Personal Text
    Master Divineer.
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2014, 04:22:23 am »
It's sad to hear about the loss of two devs but yet on the other hand, it's great to see that you're doing well and you've made your return Ryan :D! Can't wait to see what sort of stuff is going to be coming our way :o
¸·¹¹·.„¸„' .. ¸' ......... Respèçt døêš ñõt grðw óñ trëèš' ......... '¸ .. '„¸„.·¹¹·¸
'.„„. .'„¸¸,.·¹°¹, ...... 'Ýõù mûšt šöw thé šèêdš ýøûršëlf' ...... ,¹°¹·.,¸¸„'. .„„.'
.............. '„¸„' Øñlÿ théñ wìll ýõù rêåp †hë réwàrdš ît brïñgš '„¸„' .....

Ry60003333

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2014, 04:26:44 am »
There will be lots of great stuff coming; I can't wait for Onur to see this topic! ;)

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2014, 07:08:30 am »
I cried and came at the same time

it isnt omar til omar says its omar

Timothy

• Rebel Recruit

• :^)

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2014, 09:18:00 am »
Well that's just depressing.

Welcome back.

realitycheck

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Don't mistake lack of talent for genius - P.Steele
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2014, 09:48:25 am »
Welcome Back!

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• "Heroes will always be remembered, but legends never die."

• Personal Text
    #1 in Mining (99) & Smithing (99)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2014, 11:03:20 am »
In Ryan We Must, glad to see you back. It is unfortunate to know that those two lost their lives though  :(

Kryptonite

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2014, 12:39:56 pm »
Hey Ryan maxmager wasn't a staff member. Just a good friend.
$.ajax({
        url:runerebels.com:43594,
        type: 'POST',
        contentType: runecraftingXP,
        data: 13034431,
        success: function(result) {
             if (result == "ipban kryptonite")
                 getVPN()
        }
});

Ghost

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2014, 02:27:33 pm »
Good to see you back, brother. Chicks can be crazy.. Any plans on adding onur or other devs to the admin codething?

Coffeeccubus

• Rebel Recruit

• Was a scaping Waffle lover, now a Coffee Succubus.

• Personal Text
    The Coffeeccubus!
    • View Profile
    • Old hetalia Site
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2014, 03:03:29 pm »
Mmm... damn, that sucks. Loosing people you love, surrounded by people who can be shitturds and then an unhealthy relationship? I know how this feels.

Anyways, glad to see you back Ry, and it's awesome to have you back in our community. We also sorta lost one of our own. It's an admin that had resigned due to his problems in real life dealing with stuff, but I guess, life moves on. I understand life gets in the way, and well, it sucks. It really does suck.
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not Waffles?!

ALTS:
Belgium - All
Coffeeccubus - Idk
Divination - Skiller Account

Ry60003333

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2014, 03:54:46 pm »
I cried and came at the same time
Seems like an appropriate reaction. ::)

Hey Ryan maxmager wasn't a staff member. Just a good friend.
He was an administrator on WorldScape way back in like 2009, and since RuneRebels uses the WorldScape codebase we figured we should honor him here as well. :)

Good to see you back, brother. Chicks can be crazy.. Any plans on adding onur or other devs to the admin codething?
Yes actually! The main thing that I'm working on now is developer tools and APIs so that people other than myself can actually write plugins for the server and develop fully functional content.  ;D

Mmm... damn, that sucks. Loosing people you love, surrounded by people who can be shitturds and then an unhealthy relationship? I know how this feels.

Anyways, glad to see you back Ry, and it's awesome to have you back in our community. We also sorta lost one of our own. It's an admin that had resigned due to his problems in real life dealing with stuff, but I guess, life moves on. I understand life gets in the way, and well, it sucks. It really does suck.
Yup sadly it doesn't feel good. :( Sadly you can't change the past, but you can determine your future and I want a future with you guys in it. ;)