Author Topic: Clean your balls... please nobody wants to play with filthy balls  (Read 6288 times)

Austin

• Community Manager
  • Rebel Captain

• Has a nice view of your bedroom

• View Profile
Nobody likes filthy balls...

Elevate

• Rebel Commander

• View Profile
Re: Clean your balls... please nobody wants to play with filthy balls
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 08:21:24 am »
What about my ball sack

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• "Heroes will always be remembered, but legends never die."

• Personal Text
    #1 in Mining (99) & Smithing (99)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 10:01:37 am »
Only Austin would think of posting this lol XD

Austin

• Community Manager
  • Rebel Captain

• Has a nice view of your bedroom

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 01:09:06 pm »
Only Austin would think of posting this lol XD
hehehe

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2014, 03:34:36 pm »
Cleaned up this post, please stop wasting disk space, kty

it isnt omar til omar says its omar

Tennessee

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2014, 06:16:06 pm »

So now you're abusing your powers on a non-existent server to delete posts in an off-topic forum because you don't like what's being said haha pathetic buddy, PATHETIC.. why don't you re-read the "off-topic" board description.. "Talk about anything that is not related to RuneRebels here!" .. I guess you're not "wasting disk space" with all your bullshit incoherent posts talking in the way in which you think is cute but in reality gets on everyone's nerves.. Onur.. you have a power complex along with every other "moderator" on this fuckin POS.. you should look into law enforcement.. but moderating an internet forum is more like a mall security guard.. that might be more up your alley..

Recoil

• Rebel Leader

• Power Absolute

• Personal Text
    Surprise, bitch!
    • View Profile
    • My Development Projects
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2014, 06:45:18 pm »
Yeah I seriously hope you were joking about the disk space thing because you know nothing about servers if you think even a 1000 posts amounts to any notable amount of disk space.

Ghost

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2014, 06:57:21 pm »

So now you're abusing your powers on a non-existent server to delete posts in an off-topic forum because you don't like what's being said haha pathetic buddy, PATHETIC.. why don't you re-read the "off-topic" board description.. "Talk about anything that is not related to RuneRebels here!" .. I guess you're not "wasting disk space" with all your bullshit incoherent posts talking in the way in which you think is cute but in reality gets on everyone's nerves.. Onur.. you have a power complex along with every other "moderator" on this fuckin POS.. you should look into law enforcement.. but moderating an internet forum is more like a mall security guard.. that might be more up your alley..

onur is right in a way. He's got my respect for trying to put RR back on the map again with updates

realitycheck

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Don't mistake lack of talent for genius - P.Steele
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2014, 08:41:45 pm »
Why is it always the same few people having a hissy fit over such mundane stuff?  The topic had gotten derailed, then cleaned. Who the fuck cares?

Tennessee, if you want to discuss how us crackers have it so bad in the world today, create a topic. You have tried to interject your southern prejudices (which are a given right to have, doesn't bother me) in numerous threads - and it's gotten old.

OT - clean balls are happy balls :-)

Brothership

• Quest Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Onurs bitch.

• Personal Text
    Hey, you're pretty fly for a white guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2014, 04:14:13 am »
Please people, understand that onur cleaned the topic upp because it got derailed. You may post about whatever the fuck you want in the off-topic section, but do it in your own goddamn thread please!
The original G. Literally.

ZzReVeNg3zZ

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2014, 04:32:06 am »
Please people, understand that onur cleaned the topic upp because it got derailed. You may post about whatever the fuck you want in the off-topic section, but do it in your own goddamn thread please!

Omar cleaned the thread because he knew I was right, but he also knew that the Illuminati was coming to get me cause I knew too much, so it was for my own safety, you see.

Elevate

• Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2014, 05:12:08 am »
I understand why you'd delete the comments and it's done without a complaint from me. What I do complain about it that there are a shit ton of players saying "Onur for owner", "In Onur we trust" and whatever else all over the forums, do they get deleted? They're wasting precious disk space. It just seems bias, Onur.

AND NO DONT BOTHER TRYING TO START AN ARGUMENT THIS ISNT AIMED TO START ANOTHER FLAME WAR.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 05:15:41 am by Elevate »

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• "Heroes will always be remembered, but legends never die."

• Personal Text
    #1 in Mining (99) & Smithing (99)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2014, 10:40:02 am »
I understand why you'd delete the comments and it's done without a complaint from me. What I do complain about it that there are a shit ton of players saying "Onur for owner", "In Onur we trust" and whatever else all over the forums, do they get deleted? They're wasting precious disk space. It just seems bias, Onur.

AND NO DONT BOTHER TRYING TO START AN ARGUMENT THIS ISNT AIMED TO START ANOTHER FLAME WAR.

I think he cleaned this thread up because it was just turning into a big argument and was wondering off topic. In terms of the Onur comments you have a valid argument there. If I were him though I wouldn't delete comments praising myself though.

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2014, 10:56:01 am »
There's this thing called irony you know, you should look into that, and @ elevate, if I get reports about those posts, I will delete those too.

Also those are the "rules" for the off-topic board, you can't just go and post your bullshit in a existing post, just make a new one.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 11:08:37 am by Onur »

it isnt omar til omar says its omar

Recoil

• Rebel Leader

• Power Absolute

• Personal Text
    Surprise, bitch!
    • View Profile
    • My Development Projects
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2014, 05:14:12 pm »

Omar cleaned the thread because he knew I was right, but he also knew that the Illuminati was coming to get me cause I knew too much, so it was for my own safety, you see.

Omg I get this problem all the time