Author Topic: You all knew this was coming...  (Read 37930 times)

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
You all knew this was coming...
« on: June 21, 2014, 11:46:08 am »
I just want to clarify, and address some things that were said in a topic that has since been removed.

NUMERO UNO - N0va did in fact resign. I was supposed to remove his developer status, but in my mind thought that leaving it would convince him to stay, and it didn't. I did not want N0va to leave the project, as he is the sole person with 150,000% knowledge of the Quest Editor, and has pushed out more or less all of the quests that RuneRebels currently has, as well as all of the one that are near completion.

NUMERO ZWEI - Onur is a great developer, and works at a very fast pace. I enjoy having him on the development team, even if I am not super active at this point.

NUMERO TROIS - I wish everyone could just get along on their own. Since that is not happening, I'm going to make everyone get along. Anymore conflicts between staff/staff or staff/player need to either stay in private chat/private messaging or be addressed with Ryan, Kevin, or me. If I see anymore public flame posts, specifically by a member of the staff team, It's going to be an instant demotion. If I see any members or former staff publicly flaming, it's going to be anywhere from a two week to a permanent mute/ban.

NUMERO FOUR - The project itself, though contrary to popular belief, is NOT dead. We have not stopped working on RR, we just have access to almost nothing, and unfortunately cannot continue at this time. That is subject to change (hopefully) soon.
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
Re: You all knew this was coming...
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 11:51:24 am »
Could you hop onto skaip? :3

it isnt omar til omar says its omar

Cucking Funt

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Y0L0SWAG420BLEACHIT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 11:57:42 am »
Good old Jems. Stepping in to help the little guy (Onur).

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• "Heroes will always be remembered, but legends never die."

• Personal Text
    #1 in Mining (99) & Smithing (99)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2014, 12:05:55 pm »
Great post James, this is leading by example.  8)

Brothership

• Quest Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Onurs bitch.

• Personal Text
    Hey, you're pretty fly for a white guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2014, 01:47:29 pm »
Jems4president amirite?
The original G. Literally.

Cucking Funt

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Y0L0SWAG420BLEACHIT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2014, 01:48:23 pm »

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2014, 03:08:17 pm »
Would love to talk to you on Skype James once you're on. Give me a holler.

The Vanguard

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Gaze into my eye.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2014, 03:29:30 pm »
As long as it takes.......

I gave you grief before James at a time which I know now was very difficult, not going to do it this time.

Gonna stick around, keep training, hope for the best.
You know that weird flavour in your mouth when you woke up this morning? Yup, that was me.

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2014, 03:41:23 pm »
As long as it takes.......

I gave you grief before James at a time which I know now was very difficult, not going to do it this time.

Gonna stick around, keep training, hope for the best.

Completely agree with you on that one. I still believe in RuneRebels.

Austin

• Community Manager
  • Rebel Captain

• Has a nice view of your bedroom

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2014, 04:49:44 pm »
Sometimes I look at the stars and think back to all those great times we had at RuneRebels. The moments where I taught james (the monkey) to buy me soda from a vending machine, that time where me and Sean made our own house, and even the time where I temporarily banned Prayer that she doesn't know about to this day. I think about how much I miss those times and how Garnu being a very nice guy, was also a bit strange with his weird profile pictures. I pray to Ryan every night saying "Ryan is love, Ryan is life", hoping that one day he might fly through my window and tell me that development shall continue. We all should pray for that day... for that is the day when this game will thrive once more.

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2014, 05:12:11 pm »
Sometimes I look at the stars and think back to all those great times we had at RuneRebels. The moments where I taught james (the monkey) to buy me soda from a vending machine, that time where me and Sean made our own house, and even the time where I temporarily banned Prayer that she doesn't know about to this day. I think about how much I miss those times and how Garnu being a very nice guy, was also a bit strange with his weird profile pictures. I pray to Ryan every night saying "Ryan is love, Ryan is life", hoping that one day he might fly through my window and tell me that development shall continue. We all should pray for that day... for that is the day when this game will thrive once more.

it isnt omar til omar says its omar

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2014, 05:37:08 pm »

Very lovely, but like you banned me? ._.

Brothership

• Quest Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Onurs bitch.

• Personal Text
    Hey, you're pretty fly for a white guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2014, 05:52:44 pm »
Remember our great adventure austin? Best. Day. Ever.
The original G. Literally.

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2014, 07:16:01 pm »

I miss Austin periodically paying me visits at the Yanille iron rocks or the Al Karid Furnace.

Cucking Funt

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Y0L0SWAG420BLEACHIT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2014, 07:17:25 pm »
Sometimes I look at the stars and think back to all those great times we had at RuneRebels.
Ahh. Yes.