Author Topic: A new Ryan  (Read 11347 times)

Ry60003333

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
Re: A new Ryan
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2014, 07:34:28 pm »
It would be awesome if I could clone myself! We do need more developers that can do more though; that is why I am spending any time that I can making the framework more open for other people to add things in. The database, quest editor, and dialogue editor all help out a lot, but I am also working a public plugin API that would allow anyone, and I mean anyone, to develop Java based plugins for the server and submit them to us. :)

Brothership

• Quest Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Onurs bitch.

• Personal Text
    Hey, you're pretty fly for a white guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2014, 03:57:12 am »
It would be awesome if I could clone myself! We do need more developers that can do more though; that is why I am spending any time that I can making the framework more open for other people to add things in. The database, quest editor, and dialogue editor all help out a lot, but I am also working a public plugin API that would allow anyone, and I mean anyone, to develop Java based plugins for the server and submit them to us. :)
I appruvz of dis
The original G. Literally.

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2014, 08:16:54 pm »
That sounds awesome. I'd love to submit things to you guys. Any ETA on the release of such things? :D?

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2014, 08:28:54 pm »
That sounds awesome. I'd love to submit things to you guys. Any ETA on the release of such things? :D?

They won't be ready for a while. We're working on other things at the moment.
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol