Author Topic: Veteran Member Group Application  (Read 16925 times)

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
Veteran Member Group Application
« on: February 22, 2014, 09:25:48 pm »
There are currently: 15/15 Veteran slots available

The application for veteran status is below:

(click to show/hide)

Keep in mind that posts that do not have an application in them are considered SPAM and will be removed, and action may be taken upon your account.

Also, any rants about the veteran status can be sent to my or Austin's PM, not posted on the forums. Once your application is received, the staff team consisting of global moderators + will review your application and you will receive a PM regarding your application.

Thank you!
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol

GoSuGhount

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Re: Veteran Member Group Application
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 10:55:22 pm »
Username: GoSuGhount
Registration Date: January 06, 2013, 10:13:28 am
Total Time Spent online (this is found by going to your forum profile and clicking show stats under profile info): 8 days, 1 hours and 21 minutes. (I'm pretty sure this is only time online the forums).
Notable things you have done for the community: Donated my entire net worth, supplied addy axes to the masses, came out of retirement.
Reason you believe you should be considered a veteran: I don't, I just like filling out forms. There's at least 15 people who deserve it more than me.

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 01:05:04 am »
Username: RiiPiiN

Registration Date: January 26, 2013, 04:46:18 am

Total Time Spent online (this is found by going to your forum profile and clicking show stats under profile info): 11 days, 11 hours and 55 minutes.

Notable things you have done for the community: Well, I made the first promo for the community around a year ago. I took a couple months break for school and life. I came back just to be more active primarily on forums, but ingame a tad more too. I recently made a new promo too that will hopefully nab us more players. :D

Reason you believe you should be considered a veteran: Well, I have achieved several notable levels in game, I am super active on the forums especially when I am around. I am currently in the process of updating the last promo I made to a new, and better one. The new one will be better than the old one and better than the current one (which is extremely boring no offense). A while ago when the Community member rank was still around, I had that too. But the rank was removed so I lost it. :(

So yea, I came back, saw this and said "Why Not?"
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 01:39:07 am by RiiPiiN »

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 01:10:48 am »
Username: Prayer
Registration Date: January 18, 2013(Prayer), June 22, 2012,(Dawn, first account)
Total Time Spent online : 15 days, 12 hours and 14 minutes.
Notable things you have done for the community: Helped out beginners and almost everyone for over a year. I craft people things, share things, and give out stuff to people who need.
Reason you believe you should be considered a veteran: Well I probably have played the longest compared to any active person, no one is close to my combat level, and I have 4 99's (most set of 99's I think).

http://www.runerebels.com/smf/index.php?action=stats
ctrl f prayer
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 11:50:35 pm by Prayer »

Charles

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Smitten with a knitten kitten.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 11:03:47 am »
Username: Charles
Registration Date: January 02, 2013, 04:32:26 pm
Notable things you have done for the community: Ex-Player moderator, Friendly, Helpful and i am fluffy & cuddly.
Reason you believe you should be considered a veteran: Active long term player.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 03:24:45 pm by Charles »

Jmood

• Donator
  • Rebel Recruit

• Text goes here

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2014, 11:18:17 am »
Username: Jmood
Registration Date: April 17, 2012, 11:17:01 pm
Total Time Spent online (this is found by going to your forum profile and clicking show stats under profile info):13 days, 22 hours and 52 minutes.
Notable things you have done for the community: Donated some money, posting highly constructive and useful posts.
Reason you believe you should be considered a veteran: Member number 160 reporting for duty.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 07:40:13 pm by Jmood »

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY

• Personal Text
    Namechange Sento -> Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2014, 03:04:27 pm »
Username: Sento
Registration Date: February 23, 2013, 04:13:25 pm
Total Time Spent online (this is found by going to your forum profile and clicking show stats under profile info): 6 days, 1 hours and 35 minutes.
Notable things you have done for the community: Donating, reporting a lot of bugs, advertising ( a lot :$ : Forums and mouth to mouth :3), new landing page concepts, and I'm currently working on a website which will benefit the Community. I also tend to help out new users by supplying them with some basic stuff, it can be gear, and sometimes even some big amounts of gp, I HELP EVERYONE, MKAY? :3 I love welcoming everyone by doing this, and eventually trying to keep them on runerebels.
Reason you believe you should be considered a veteran: Well 101 of my posts are bug reports, so I do contribute a lot, currently I'm working on a website (With JT)which will benefit RuneRebel's Economy. Although I wasnt active every single day of the year, I just started enjoying RuneRebels again, that's what keeps me going, Advertising also resulted in the following:

AND I LOVE POTATOES!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 03:06:38 pm by Sento »

Cheshire Cat

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Away for personal reasons.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2014, 07:26:35 pm »
Username: Cheshire Cat
Registration Date: Date Registered: January 22, 2013, 05:36:49 pm
Total Time Spent online (this is found by going to your forum profile and clicking show stats under profile info):  Total Time Spent Online:5 days, 2 hours and 35 minutes.
Notable things you have done for the community: I was a forums moderator as well as an ingame moderator for some time until I was forced to leave for real life reasons (school, work, ect). I have stickied threads around this forum and regularly help out in the tech support section.
Reason you believe you should be considered a veteran: I've been around for a while and was rather active in the old community.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 09:29:54 pm by Cheshire Cat »

Cheshire Cat

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Away for personal reasons.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2014, 07:27:38 pm »
-
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 09:29:23 pm by Cheshire Cat »

realitycheck

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Don't mistake lack of talent for genius - P.Steele
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2014, 09:06:35 pm »
Username: Realitycheck
Registration Date: 02/12/2013
Total Time Spent online (this is found by going to your forum profile and clicking show stats under profile info): 1 day, 11 hours, 38 minutes
Notable things you have done for the community: Haven't bitched about mundane things, helpful to anyone that asks with advice and free stuff, overall friendly demeanor
Reason you believe you should be considered a veteran: I have never given up on this server and had to "come back".  Was one of the only three or four consistent players during the past summer when things looked pretty bleak.  No plans on leaving at all  :)

Brothership

• Quest Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Onurs bitch.

• Personal Text
    Hey, you're pretty fly for a white guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2014, 09:04:54 am »
Username: Brothership
Registration date: April 21, 2013.
Total time spent online: 9 days, 20 hours and 2 minutes.
Notable things you have done for the community: I have been an active community member, i have been helping out new players with greetings and starter things, i know every single staff member and a lot of the normal players good. I am eagerly trying to help every on i see. Ive also been helping our with the community events as an activr member in swift.
Reasons you believe you should be considered a veteran: when i started playing there were no more than 1-2 people online. I have seen friends leave, and i have seen new friends come. I have never even thought about giving up on this. I love everyone on this website.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 10:47:49 am by Brothership »
The original G. Literally.

Dev

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2014, 12:16:10 pm »
Username: Dev
Registration Date: February 08, 2013
Total Time Spent online: Forums: 10 hours. In-game: 200 hrs apprx.
Notable things you have done for the community: Adding new players so they can ask me questions like what hasn't been added yet. In ProjectRS06 I made world maps visually showing development progress.
Reason you believe you should be considered a veteran: 1) To fill any slots left. 2) Would make more things like I did in PRS06. :>

Satan

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Selling Souls 1 M ea
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2014, 03:12:53 pm »
Username: Satan (Satan 666)
Registration Date: February 20, 2013, 10:23:00 pm (Started playing actively 3-4 months ago)
Total Time Spent online : 1 days, 8 hours and 0 minutes
Notable things you have done for the community: Donated, trying to get people to runerebels, ranting a lot lol
Reason you believe you should be considered a veteran: I play a lot, help new people a lot, and i stay at runerebels no matter what other rsps had come up

The only shame is the timezone difference.. Most people are online while i am asleep :(

CANT WAIT TILL SOME CONTENT (DRAGON WEPS , SLAYER TOWER ZAMG)

Lancer

• Donator
  • Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2014, 03:47:20 pm »
What is this group for? Are we supposed to be sort of support for new players or what?

Username: Lancer
Registration Date: January 10, 2013, 06:34:45 pm
Total Time Spent online : 1 days, 21 hours and 56 minutes.
Notable things you have done for the community:
-Donated.
-When I was #1 on highscores a lot of new players contacted me for support. I helped all of those who sought advice. Gave enough money to buy full mithril etc..
-Reported bug that could be used to destroy economy
-Supplied community with dragon hide armours
Reason you believe you should be considered a veteran: I like to think I contributed a lot in the early days of runerebels. But while I was gone for almost a year many more active players have registered.

Kendall

• Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    u dont even drink blue dew
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2014, 04:43:46 pm »
Username: Kendall
Registration Date: January 10, 2013, 07:10:20 pm
Total Time Spent online (this is found by going to your forum profile and clicking show stats under profile info): 12d 20h 25m
Notable things you have done for the community: First of all, I've been a player moderator for around 3 and a half months now. Before that, I have been contributing to the community by posting on the forums, assisting players, and helping out anyone and everyone. On top of all that, I managed to become a donator during my first week of playing.
Reason you believe you should be considered a veteran: I believe that a player has the advantage over a player moderator when it comes to achieving the veteran rank. I'm hoping that this is not the case because I truly believe that I deserve the veteran rank. I have been playing for well over a year now, hosted drop parties, gave away free items, and an overall great contribution to the community. The veteran rank is something to be earned through many different categories and I believe that I am the perfect match for the spot.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 05:24:05 pm by Kendall »