Author Topic: still no quests..  (Read 2793 times)

Satan

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Selling Souls 1 M ea
    • View Profile
still no quests..
« on: February 21, 2014, 08:54:47 am »
A freakin month ago there was said that the quests would be released over a week. :-\

Sorry to rant a lot but you guys keep making these promises and you never seem to fulfill them

Austin

• Community Manager
  • Rebel Captain

• Has a nice view of your bedroom

• View Profile
Re: still no quests..
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 09:58:13 am »
This is why we are always hesitant to say anything about upcoming content is because we strive for those goals but usually can't achieve them due to Ryan's schedule. We stay quiet for a reason and it's so we don't promise things we can't keep and every time you guys asked what is going to be coming out it made it harder and harder on us. On the other hand, right now I personally don't know what's getting done because i've been doing nothing but school stuff the past week.

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 05:26:27 pm »
Well, here's what it looks like right now. We truly have a bunch of quests with almost all if not all dialogue ready along with some other things with them but cannot be completed without Ryan. Why? Because he's the only one with the actual source. Ryan also wants to make the quest tool be able to do almost everything required for a quest but there's still a long road ahead for that to be a reality. I've done my part but I'm continuing to work on more quests because I'd like to see them added.

I recently asked what Ryan's schedule looks like and his tues-thurs classes are ridiculous. Also, just today, he told us....quote "I literally have like three projects, a paper, and a shitdone of reading to do by monday and an exam tuesday."

He wants to try to get ahead of schedule so he can work on RR but LOL, yea I don't think that's happening with all that crap going on.

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 05:47:08 pm »
Be patient. We all have other things to do IRL. We aren't paid to develop, we do it out of our own free time.

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2014, 08:23:17 pm »
Do you post anything on the forums but complaints?
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol