Author Topic: Upgrading Webclient.  (Read 1891 times)

Muse

• Rebel Leader

• kastom titel?

• Personal Text
    If Vatican then I can too.
    • View Profile
Upgrading Webclient.
« on: January 29, 2014, 08:20:15 am »
Hello, do you guys remember runescape clients such as SwiftSwitch or SwiftKit?

Well i was thinking about upgrading our webclient or making new one that would be placed in download section, i even had idea to modify SwiftSwitch to use it on RR but i don't know how xD
So, if anyone, you devs or some players that are good at programming could give it a try? It would be great to hate a toolkit like that.

CptGiggles

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Great giggly miggly...
    • View Profile
Re: Upgrading Webclient.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 08:33:40 am »
Good idea, but downloadable client is already easy to use. :)

Muse

• Rebel Leader

• kastom titel?

• Personal Text
    If Vatican then I can too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 08:40:04 am »
I know, i was talking about client integrated with bunch of useful tools, like: highscores lookup, skill/xp calculators, etc. those who used Swift know what im talking about =)

jorda

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 04:32:06 pm »
It wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility for me, but I'm still not 100% sure how I would fit both into one program.

Austin

• Community Manager
  • Rebel Captain

• Has a nice view of your bedroom

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2014, 07:38:22 pm »
this would be interesting to see. There is a client for OSRS out there that also provides a trading option where people list what they want to trade in the client itself or people can lookup to buy something and it tells you the name of the player. You then can message them and trade them for that item. That would be pretty neat to see as well :P

Tennessee

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2014, 08:40:18 pm »
I love music and I've always thought it would be a really cool idea to have "radio stations" or "rooms" that people could play music on and have people join.. any person could be a dj or owner of the room and people can come in and listen to your station that you choose the music to while they play rr and you could chat in the music "room" also.. idk it's one of those weird ideas I had when I was like 16 playing runescape lol.