Author Topic: What the hell are these trees for  (Read 1939 times)

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
What the hell are these trees for
« on: February 17, 2014, 08:32:49 pm »
I understand they're in original RS2... But what the hell are they for? They're these giant ugly trees that don't look like any other trees, they have a bunch of sticks littering the ground around them, they're ridiculously huge, and you can't right click them at all. Again, I understand they're original to the game, but what purpose do/did they serve?

Tennessee

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Re: What the hell are these trees for
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 09:25:57 pm »
to support structures in the trees like floors. Like in Tree Gnome village for instance.. all the gnome houses in the monkey madness quest and the bank are all "held up" by those trees

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 09:46:53 pm »
to support structures in the trees like floors. Like in Tree Gnome village for instance.. all the gnome houses in the monkey madness quest and the bank are all "held up" by those trees

I can understand that for Tree Gnome Village but they appear many other places in the game... I think mostly in members areas

Tennessee

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 10:07:10 pm »

I can understand that for Tree Gnome Village but they appear many other places in the game... I think mostly in members areas

only thing that comes to mind is that they had plans to release content then scrapped it but never changed the trees? who knows I may be totally wrong.. I thought that's what they were for though lol