Author Topic: Guide - 99 Thieving  (Read 14339 times)

The Vanguard

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Gaze into my eye.
    • View Profile
Re: Guide - 99 Thieving
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2013, 05:58:31 am »
When do the success rates for master farmer improve? i'm lvl 56 thieving now and I still have an annoyingly high failure rate.
You know that weird flavour in your mouth when you woke up this morning? Yup, that was me.

Kendall

• Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    u dont even drink blue dew
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2013, 10:03:37 am »
When do the success rates for master farmer improve? i'm lvl 56 thieving now and I still have an annoyingly high failure rate.
You're always gonna have annoyingly high failure rates at all the pickpockets. At 98 thieving I still had annoyingly high failure rates at heroes and I was 18 levels higher than the requirement.

realitycheck

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Don't mistake lack of talent for genius - P.Steele
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2013, 05:09:45 pm »

Must be long stretches of good and bad.  I rarely remember being frustrated with Master Farmers.  And agree with Kendall - the heroes remain a high failure rate throughout, however they do yield about 200-250k per hour with some attention being paid to them.

Sir Draco Et

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2013, 10:43:11 pm »
Figured I'd add to this: The Tea stall in Eastern Varrock gives better EXP than Men/Women and Farmers.
Here are 7 reasons why this is nice:
1. It has no fail rate because no guards can reach it, and the tea seller doesn't yell for help. (Even if he did Guards still can't reach him).
2. You can start it at level 5 thieving and go pretty far before it gets boring.
3. Banking is optional, you can sell the tea back to the tea seller immediately(For 0 Gold)
4. Tea is AWESOME!
5. You can spam click and get 2 cups at once, as well as the EXP that comes with it.
6. 32 Exp a cup, and up to 64 exp per restock of the stall,
7. 3-5 second respawn timer,

Overall you can potentially make 45k EXP/H with no fail rate.

boxin nigs

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2014, 06:31:25 am »
nice guide  :)

CR OW

• Donator
  • Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2014, 06:17:06 pm »

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2014, 08:23:49 pm »
Great guide. Some media would make it better though. Will use this when I get to thieving. Three other 99's are ahead of it. :D

Bookmonk

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2018, 10:31:49 am »
I started to pickpocket gnomes to see if its better compared with paladins in Ardougne. I noticed that the fail rate is quite lower then paladins. I managed to train a thieving level at the Tree gnome stronghold thieving gnomes at 75. While thieving i bought certain items at shops. Worth trying  8) !