Author Topic: Farming  (Read 4174 times)

Charles

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Smitten with a knitten kitten.
    • View Profile
Farming
« on: September 01, 2013, 05:35:15 am »
*sigh* This skill is currently impossible to train those of my plants that do not succumb to disease become "weeds" In my latest farming run i planted 10 patches and all 10 became weeds x_x All those wasted irits, limpwurt roots and strawberries.

Carl

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Re: Farming
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 09:34:25 am »
There's farming in this game?

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 04:11:30 pm »

Yes, and what Charles was describing is just a glitch. When something you plant is diseased, sometimes all or some of the plants you are growing turn into weeds. Once you use the plant treatment potion, however, they turn back into whatever you were growing there.

A common farming spot is in Catherby. I recommend wcing while farming to pass time.

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 06:48:34 pm »
It is, but it's not 100% working yet. It's about 90% done since some patches don't work and I believe putting fertilizer on your patch doesn't do anything.
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 03:08:02 am »
It is, but it's not 100% working yet. It's about 90% done since some patches don't work and I believe putting fertilizer on your patch doesn't do anything.

It actually does.
We are missing messages and there are a few small bugs with it.

Charles

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Smitten with a knitten kitten.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 01:25:03 pm »
The death of all plants isn't a that minor glitch although i'm not on the dev team so i can't know if it have been done or not.

JT

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Always watching
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2013, 03:03:40 pm »
That is a small bug because the plants actually exist, they just show as weeds. I believe. This was an issue at the start of the year we started to diagnose but just never gott around to it over the other major glitches

Join world 2 today!

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2013, 08:08:58 pm »
That is a small bug because the plants actually exist, they just show as weeds. I believe. This was an issue at the start of the year we started to diagnose but just never gott around to it over the other major glitches

It is just a graphical glitch in simpiler terms, it recently happened to myself on my account, and it is now recorded. If you have a list of bugs, please share them with is. A lot of bugs are either forgotten, or unknown. They were forgotten because the time we documented all the bugs, the list became huge and it mainly became sort threw, find the major ones and so on and so forth, some bugs have been lost within the chaos of hundreds of bugs.

Peanutz

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2014, 11:42:22 am »
*sigh* This skill is currently impossible to train those of my plants that do not succumb to disease become "weeds" In my latest farming run i planted 10 patches and all 10 became weeds x_x All those wasted irits, limpwurt roots and strawberries.

I was thinking about starting farming but now it looks like I'm just going to go back to selling them.  :'(

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2014, 01:45:51 pm »

I was thinking about starting farming but now it looks like I'm just going to go back to selling them.  :'(

I take it you did not read any of the comments below the first one.....