Author Topic: Ello!  (Read 3358 times)

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    The Mountain Goat
    • View Profile
Ello!
« on: May 19, 2013, 09:19:00 am »
Hello, and I guess this is as good of a place as any to introduce myself.

I played in prs06 and I was somewhat active on the 2006scape forums under the name of "goody gamer".

Feel free to PM any time you want for any reason. I'm always willing to consider buying or selling any item. I'd be very happy if some people were willing to skill with me sometime.

Honestly, I don't really have much to say here. If you want, feel free to pm me in game to properly introduce yourself to me. That's all, folks.
"It is the cabbage that surpasses all other vegetables" - Cato the Elder.

Perhaps Andrew Gower is the incarnation of Cato?

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
Re: Ello!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 11:33:53 am »
Welcome to RR bud :P
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

DJ Ripjaws

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    I don't bite....usually >:)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 12:30:32 pm »
Welcome to Rune Rebels.  Its a shame that KO9 banned you under suspected duping.  It was obvious that you made your wealth from a high Runecrafting level.  This server has all you need, so get in-game and have a blast.  Cya in :)

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    The Mountain Goat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 12:34:57 pm »
When he questioned me he was a bit rude so I hinted towards him the fact I disliked him :3. He may have ended up banning me just out of disliking me -  I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case.

Although I'm guessing that isn't the case, since Rikimaaru was as well banned,  including the #2 runecrafter, as well as the #3 runecrafter. Besides runecrafters, other high profile players were also banned(including blauwebeer.)

I honestly don't know what was fully going through his mind. I was banned by "Albi" to be exact, under K09's order apparently. I think they were basically doing sweeps, banning anyone who had a large sum of inexplicit money, even if gained by selling items gained from a skill or from rares. They pretty much went mad banning anyone who had a cash stack above 10mill(and mine was far above that :3)

In the end it didn't matter though, since the game was shut down barely any time after all this happenings. I'm just mad I didn't get to do my planned drop party - it would've been a lot of fun.

I'm not fully aware of how many people were unjustly banned, but I'd say atleast 100 of the richest people in the server(legit or not legit) were banned.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 12:44:57 pm by 207312 »
"It is the cabbage that surpasses all other vegetables" - Cato the Elder.

Perhaps Andrew Gower is the incarnation of Cato?

DJ Ripjaws

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    I don't bite....usually >:)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 12:43:12 pm »
KO9 was an idiot, Albi was a traitor.  The whole staff team went upside-down after David left.  All I can say is that the economy on that server was messed up because of the party hats.  Thankfully, that's not the case here. You'll enjoy this server, I can almost assure you.

Glad you've joined us, thought you went to Oldschool RuneScape.

Famoo

• Quest Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Your friendly neighborhood Developer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2013, 04:00:15 pm »
Hey 207312! Good to see you introducing yourself to everyone on the forums. Happy scaping!
Official RuneRebels Discord: https://discord.gg/49KyKQJ

Jake

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2013, 08:23:35 pm »
Welcome! Hope to see you around :)

Gornu

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Archmage of Fox Cities

• Personal Text
    World 6? Cakewalk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2013, 01:44:28 am »
I said greetings already, I'll say greetings here.  Greetings and greetings, welcome and have fun.  We'll talk later, perhaps.

|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not

Brownay

• Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    Phr33 st0f PL0X.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2013, 01:54:25 pm »
Ollie was amazing in RSCAngel, it was the most amazing private server I've ever played. ProjectRS06 was wonderful, and I must say, better than RR in its time, but he let the worst happen and left us. I'm hoping RR will become more active and draw some OldSchool RuneScape players back in, because JaGeX are ruining that as we speak.

Anyway, hello. <3
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 01:55:58 pm by Brownay »

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2013, 07:47:11 pm »
Ollie was amazing in RSCAngel, it was the most amazing private server I've ever played. ProjectRS06 was wonderful, and I must say, better than RR in its time, but he let the worst happen and left us. I'm hoping RR will become more active and draw some OldSchool RuneScape players back in, because JaGeX are ruining that as we speak.

Anyway, hello. <3
Alot of people quit Rs07 because they said it's too boring for how much you pay... lol
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Brownay

• Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    Phr33 st0f PL0X.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2013, 10:03:04 pm »

Anyway, hello. <3
Alot of people quit Rs07 because they said it's too boring for how much you pay... lol

I'm just referring to the fact that they're openning polls about adding features that are mostly 2012 updates like left-click bank booths and scroll wheel camera rotation, also these stupid custom updates like monsters dropping rares. They need to learn that what the players "want" isn't always what's good for them.

Dior

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Don't forget to call me a loser!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2013, 09:31:51 am »
Welcommage.