Author Topic: Reduced to this  (Read 3883 times)

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
Reduced to this
« on: April 02, 2013, 02:26:08 pm »

UPDATED: Yes, 3 ppl. This wasn't after an update or anything. We used to have like 25+ late at night, now this.

And again

Does anyone have access to speaking with Ryan? The rune-server page for the server hasn't been posted on in awhile along with him not being on those forums since his last post on there.

Has he died tho

EDIT: He has logged in on the forums for the first time since his "I am Back" thread. You can run but cannot hide

« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 12:40:33 am by N0va »

Zeliounz

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    The voices are growing louder. SHUT UP FAMOO!
    • View Profile
Re: Reduced to this
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 05:40:59 pm »

Does anyone have access to speaking with Ryan? The rune-server page for the server hasn't been posted on in awhile along with him not being on those forums since his last post on there.

Has he died tho

EDIT: He has logged in on the forums for the first time since his "I am Back" thread. You can run but cannot hide

We caught him...
??!??

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 05:59:40 pm »
And this is why i made a poll about this but everyone just ignored it... The best bet is for him either to come on more, or for changes to happen.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 06:05:05 pm by HappyguyForum »
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 05:33:00 pm »
Bumping for shits and giggles along with knowing that Ryan is alive but does not care.

Satan

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Selling Souls 1 M ea
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 09:36:07 am »
Yea do something about it, release stuff like dragon weapons or herblore, and advertise!!!

Jake

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2013, 06:11:21 pm »
Bumping for shits and giggles along with knowing that Ryan is alive but does not care.
If Ryan didn't care he'd shut it down.

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2013, 11:55:39 pm »
Take away James paying out of pocket and what do you get?

EDIT: I'm not sure if my post was deleted earlier or I didn't post at all so apologies if it was deleted.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 11:57:12 pm by N0va »

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2013, 12:40:07 am »
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

C'mon Ryan. It was 12:38 am eastern at the time of this picture.

Satan

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Selling Souls 1 M ea
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2013, 12:14:23 pm »
Theyre probably playing 07 scape lol

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2013, 06:17:42 pm »
Bump, please come back tho. There will be no progress unless you come back with at least some sign of dedication.

elfattacker

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    I am a living octagon. Deal with it, asshat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2013, 11:37:25 pm »
I don't really see why you're blaming Ryan... But I agree that the lack of players on at any given time is really disappointing.

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2013, 11:59:36 pm »
I don't really see why you're blaming Ryan... But I agree that the lack of players on at any given time is really disappointing.

I'm putting blame on him because he is the main owner and holds most of the responsibility for the server. Apparently James still can't do much with the server without Ryan's help. As for Kevin, I don't know. I've been a loyal player the past few months and I've noticed that almost every player I knew throughout the months don't even play anymore. The majority of the mods apparently don't care anymore either. Voltimolt, Winning, Happyguy's on a break, Q, now Francis. The developers besides Jake. Where the hell have they been?

We're not going anywhere unless we get replacement developers or somehow get them to come back and at least show some dedication. We can't put all the blame on RS07. That's only half the problem.