Author Topic: Please read!  (Read 1774 times)

Winning

• Rebel Commander

• View Profile
Please read!
« on: March 04, 2013, 11:52:26 am »
Okay, people are saying this is the end of the server... It's far from the end, We're not going to shut down due to DDoS attacks...

Also stop putting so much pressure on Ryan, He's still recovering.. He will start the server up as soon as he wakes up. He's the only one with VPS Access.

Please bare with us. Thank you.

Servers online!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 12:33:14 pm by winning »
I'm back baby ;)

Zamorok

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Re: Please read!
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 12:25:20 pm »
I want straight answers are we going to get our projectrs accounts back? Is rr going to be using projectrs source?
~Photoshoper,PHPCoder,HTMLCoder,Videomaker~
^^If you need any help with that message me^^

Winning

• Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 12:31:39 pm »
I want straight answers are we going to get our projectrs accounts back? Is rr going to be using projectrs source?

ProjectRS Source No. I can't release any information on the ProjectRS accounts, because I am not informed about it.
I'm back baby ;)

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 12:50:07 pm »

Here is your straight answer.

We are implementing ProjectRS06's accounts to fit RuneRebel's 'different' source. Since our server uses completely different files than theirs did, it will take time. We have to make an editor that will convert all of ProjectRS06's account files to the same type as RuneRebels (And make them compatible,) so it could take time. Regardless how long it takes, we are doing it for YOU, so nobody should really be complaining about the length of time it takes, since we could just scrap the accounts and make you start over.

We will NEVER use ProjectRS06's base. Not to offend anyone, but it is so broken that it cannot be fixed.
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol