Author Topic: Members Accomplishment  (Read 9289 times)

Wizard

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Re: Members Accomplishment
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2013, 03:35:37 pm »
I thought this game was 100% free? Paying for members ingame or IRL doesnt sound free? Go ahead and start charging money for members irl and we will get sued in an instant.

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2013, 04:22:06 pm »
I thought this game was 100% free? Paying for members ingame or IRL doesnt sound free? Go ahead and start charging money for members irl and we will get sued in an instant.
Where the fuck did you here that? Everything is free, donating is just out of the kindness of you heart which you don't seem to have.

vault

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2013, 04:24:32 pm »

no idea who told you that...

its just nonsense

scrilla

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2013, 05:15:34 pm »
i agree with jake, people wont want to pay and its hard for people who dont like making money some people like to do the quests and wear the stuff really isnt a fair way it should all be free. wizard please stop hating everything your comments are annoying me on every thread you have some anger issue stuff going on im guessing....

Wizard

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2013, 05:35:10 pm »
Where the fuck did you here that? Everything is free, donating is just out of the kindness of you heart which you don't seem to have.

Ok please refrain from assuming things based on what you read. What i mean is that im asking everyone who is towards making it p2p that this game is free. I know the game is 100% free im re stating the question for the people that want it p2p

@ vault

hop off the bandwagon.

Brad

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2013, 05:45:26 pm »
we're discussing using ingame currency/work not real money everyone. relax. its a fantastic idea. it even stops bots. you can only enter members world after farming 1000 iron, achievimg 50 combat, getting 1k willow logs ect. this woul cpuld potentially solve so many things!

scrilla

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2013, 05:50:40 pm »
yeah but brad what about low level pures who want to pk with p2p stuff... or people who may not like skilling there is no fair way of doing this. you have to think about others im afraid.

Brad

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2013, 06:03:33 pm »
yeah but brad what about low level pures who want to pk with p2p stuff... or people who may not like skilling there is no fair way of doing this. you have to think about others im afraid.
there would be many options to gain access, gold, how much exp you've earned. it wouldnt limit people if done correctly

scrilla

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2013, 06:15:32 pm »
it would be easy to get access then, so there would be no point in having it.

vault

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2013, 06:38:05 pm »

Ok please refrain from assuming things based on what you read. What i mean is that im asking everyone who is towards making it p2p that this game is free. I know the game is 100% free im re stating the question for the people that want it p2p

@ vault

hop off the bandwagon.

i mixed something up lol, i thought you just started the topic with this post, just realized it was already the third page lol
soz lol

Wizard

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2013, 06:48:50 pm »

its ok, i just hate when people wrongly assume a post such as rippin.

@ vault

hop off the bandwagon.

i mixed something up lol, i thought you just started the topic with this post, just realized it was already the third page lol
soz lol

Brad

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2013, 09:32:49 pm »
it would be easy to get access then, so there would be no point in having it.
not exactly. It just wouldn't be hard/impossible. You're just looking for loopholes in what im saying

scrilla

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2013, 09:45:55 pm »
I'm not but theres no point unless its real cash which people wouldn't pay..

Brad

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2013, 09:52:34 pm »
I'm not but theres no point unless its real cash which people wouldn't pay..
There is a point. Its something to look forward to accomplishing. It prevents botting. It prevents over-crowding.

scrilla

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2013, 09:58:02 pm »
bots will still bot F2P lobbies, woodcutting every other F2P skill this just makes more of them do F2P skills... i understand what your saying but when you think of it properly it wouldn't work.