Author Topic: Invalid Password  (Read 3701 times)

Cheshire Cat

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Away for personal reasons.
    • View Profile
Invalid Password
« on: January 25, 2013, 09:31:35 pm »
Hi, I'm getting an error when trying to login "Invalid Username or Password". I don't know if the forums and the game's passwords are linked together but I changed my forums password when the server was offline and now I can't log in with either.

Thanks,
Cheshire Cat

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
Re: Invalid Password
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 09:35:30 pm »
Did you change your password to an invalid character? Should only be numbers and letters.

Cheshire Cat

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 09:38:08 pm »
Did you change your password to an invalid character? Should only be numbers and letters.
Nope, only 8 letters and 8 numbers, fits into the password area on the client fine too.

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 09:41:59 pm »
The passwords are linked together, try changing your password to something else and then log on. Your Name is 12 characters long so it should work perfectly.

Cheshire Cat

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 11:05:40 pm »
The passwords are linked together, try changing your password to something else and then log on. Your Name is 12 characters long so it should work perfectly.
Turns out my account password had been changed by someone else, most likely from the leak or K09's grudge on me. I know that he took over my Mopar Account for some time, should have never used the same password as I did on his site. The mail server was also down so I couldn't recover anything but it's up and running again. Thanks for your time mate.

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2013, 11:57:22 pm »
Turns out my account password had been changed by someone else, most likely from the leak or K09's grudge on me. I know that he took over my Mopar Account for some time, should have never used the same password as I did on his site. The mail server was also down so I couldn't recover anything but it's up and running again. Thanks for your time mate.

Not a problem, sorry about the hack. E-Mail server is back online :D