Poll

Would you like a Zombie Head Halloween Event this year?

Yes
4 (26.7%)
No
1 (6.7%)
Yes, but I want one of the Zombie Head dialogues to say 'James Is Gay'
8 (53.3%)
SELL ME COAL
1 (6.7%)
SERIOUSLY, SELL ME YOUR COAL
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: November 01, 2013, 02:55:27 am

Author Topic: Halloween Petition  (Read 2489 times)

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
Halloween Petition
« on: October 27, 2013, 02:55:27 am »
Prayer wanted me to make a poll. I've noticed a few extra players on this weekend and it would be great to see more players in anticipation for the 2.0 release. Normally I see 1-2 players and it gets rather boring. I asked someone what they were doing yesterday and he said something along the lines of "I'm actually trying to figure out what I could do." Although a holliday event usually doesn't take very long, an event would be nice to bring a few players together, especially those who are sticking around.

Prayer came up with the idea of Zombie heads. An old school holliday item. I don't remember how players received them on RS but it would be cool for Zombies to drop them. Once you pick one up, you cannot pick up another. Also make them untradeable. I forgot who, but someone said they didn't want an event like the Bunny Ears one. That's okay. Untradeable holliday items is a good way to show your dedication.

Add the dialogue whenever you guys want. The Devs can do a lot in a day. 3-4 days to work things out during your free time :D

I fked up the poll. Made it end on November 1st, I quit
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 02:59:10 am by N0va »

Petter

• Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Puddy' slayer

• Personal Text
    Ur fault
    • View Profile
Re: Halloween Petition
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 07:19:51 am »
I do want a halloween event, its just that we have alot of work to do, so if we choose to do a haloween event, we wont be able to fix all the bugs and release the content we had planned.
"Petter keeps asking me when i'm home, but I don't have a home"-Ryan

Zeliounz

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    The voices are growing louder. SHUT UP FAMOO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2013, 11:24:41 am »
This sounds awesome. But to be honest for about the past month I didn't even realize RR was up, I saw the front page and just assumed it would be down until the release, so...for me...just finding out it's not down is a good enough halloween event prize for me :)
??!??

Gornu

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Archmage of Fox Cities

• Personal Text
    World 6? Cakewalk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2013, 09:48:09 pm »
Sell me your coal, pl0x.

|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not

Jake

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2013, 12:14:20 am »
I'd much rather miss out on a Halloween event for one year and have more important work done for the release.

Janloom

• Rebel Leader

• Huh? What?

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2013, 06:22:48 am »
I'd like an event/untradable item for the few of us who've been active over the past few months, sure - but I wouldn't want it at the delay of larger updates to come with 2.0.

If it can't be done without halting progress on already planned updates, then I'm happy to sit tight and wait.

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2013, 11:07:47 am »
I'd like an event/untradable item for the few of us who've been active over the past few months, sure - but I wouldn't want it at the delay of larger updates to come with 2.0.

If it can't be done without halting progress on already planned updates, then I'm happy to sit tight and wait.
I agree with this young fella right here although i did pick "Yes! but have a dialogue that says 'James is gay'"
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2013, 02:23:43 pm »
Maybe we can make an extremely basic event with a reward.