Author Topic: Oil lantern frame  (Read 2516 times)

Spiderjunkie

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Oil lantern frame
« on: October 03, 2014, 07:06:41 pm »
Why isn't it added? :(
One can only witness so much horror until they are .... I feel that i am on the brink.

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
Re: Oil lantern frame
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 09:47:19 pm »
What do you mean?

Spiderjunkie

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2014, 06:52:34 am »
What do you mean?

It says the name but it doesn't show the picture nor can you make it.
One can only witness so much horror until they are .... I feel that i am on the brink.

Slangin

• Supporter
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2014, 09:43:01 am »
There is absolutely no use for an oil lantern at the moment. There are no caves that require light sources, the NPC that teaches you to make them in the first place has no dialogue (if he is there), and oil lamps go out with respect to time (making them complete useless shit compared to bullseye lanterns)  so I feel the real question is "Why are you trying to make these?"

Spiderjunkie

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2014, 09:48:54 am »
There is absolutely no use for an oil lantern at the moment. There are no caves that require light sources, the NPC that teaches you to make them in the first place has no dialogue (if he is there), and oil lamps go out with respect to time (making them complete useless shit compared to bullseye lanterns)  so I feel the real question is "Why are you trying to make these?"

Because i wanted to.