Author Topic: 2 Worlds not needed yet?  (Read 2844 times)

Mein Gloria

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
2 Worlds not needed yet?
« on: February 03, 2013, 04:22:30 pm »
It's great we have two worlds but you should close one of them until we have 500 players. Player interaction makes the game more enjoyable and I don't see the point in having 10 players on one world?

Brodie

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Re: 2 Worlds not needed yet?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 04:25:44 pm »
It's great we have two worlds but you should close one of them until we have 500 players. Player interaction makes the game more enjoyable and I don't see the point in having 10 players on one world?

Yeah it would be nice to have more of the community to be social, but some players prefer just to play without the hassle.

All your threads are belong to us.

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 04:47:01 pm »
I agree... its kinda depressing feeling like their is nobody to talk to around you.
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 04:53:16 pm »
We have 2 worlds because we're still constantly under attack. It is a bit more difficult for them to crash them. Majority of the players use world 1. More people are in world 2 right now because we had problems with world 1's VPS. But it is hopefully taken care of now.

Uradopted

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 05:14:49 pm »
well also look at it this way having 2 worlds allows them to shut down 1 world for maintanace but still rune the other server so people arent stuck offline. but i think the community will grow and the option for 2 worlds is very appealing

Mein Gloria

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2013, 11:11:17 am »
Yea but if one world can be attacked surely the other can too. Ofcourse 2 worlds have many benefits, I just don't see the need to have them until we get more players.

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2013, 02:26:57 pm »
Running 2 worlds doesn't cost us that much. If we didn't see it nessesity we would take it down.