Author Topic: Suggestion to add Compass click to face North  (Read 6694 times)

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
Suggestion to add Compass click to face North
« on: September 08, 2018, 04:34:39 am »
With the update to move the camera with the middle mouse button, we should also be able to click the compass to direct the camera north.

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
Re: Suggestion to add Compass click to face North
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 05:56:12 pm »

it isnt omar til omar says its omar

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 04:09:46 am »
(click to show/hide)

you literally told me to post that suggestion on the forums.........

Petter

• Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Puddy' slayer

• Personal Text
    Ur fault
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2018, 08:20:19 am »
I don't think introducing the compass feature does anything but making it easier for people with mouse recorders to perform tasks such as mining, fishing, etc..
"Petter keeps asking me when i'm home, but I don't have a home"-Ryan

HeavyB

• Supporter
  • Rebel Leader

• N-WORD PASS

• Personal Text
    I've got binders full of women.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2018, 05:28:56 pm »
I don't think introducing the compass feature does anything but making it easier for people with mouse recorders to perform tasks such as mining, fishing, etc..

I agree with this. It's really not an inconvenience to look at the compass and adjust if you want north facing up. Especially with the middle mouse button feature added. It's a small but somewhat effective way of reducing bots.

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2018, 03:29:22 am »

I agree with this. It's really not an inconvenience to look at the compass and adjust if you want north facing up. Especially with the middle mouse button feature added. It's a small but somewhat effective way of reducing bots.

So... new suggestion. Make the camera slightly move at random intervals to stop mouse recorders. Just like OSRS has it :D

Petter

• Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Puddy' slayer

• Personal Text
    Ur fault
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2018, 03:43:09 am »

So... new suggestion. Make the camera slightly move at random intervals to stop mouse recorders. Just like OSRS has it :D

This seems like a whole lot of work for very little result... what exactly do you want this for?

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2018, 03:19:57 am »

This seems like a whole lot of work for very little result... what exactly do you want this for?

It's an anti-bot measure. RuneScape has had it since 2003 to stop mouse recorders. But if it's hard work don't add it

Petter

• Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Puddy' slayer

• Personal Text
    Ur fault
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2018, 07:52:06 am »
it already does this.