Author Topic: Some History  (Read 30490 times)

Jrub

• Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Praise ms
    • View Profile
Re: Some History
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2013, 05:06:06 pm »
I feel sorry for the members of this server, they are being led by an incompetent and immature staff with no hope of success.
oh the irony of this comment i just saw and how the tables have turned..

Cheshire Cat

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Away for personal reasons.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2013, 05:17:19 pm »
I've removed a few recent posts from this topic for reasons of flaming. While we fully allow swearing here, going all out with it in a rage is just not something we support. You can voice that you dislike someone/something without reaching this level.

Thank you,
Cheshire Cat

DesertRain

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2013, 05:40:28 pm »
How exactly does one steal players?  I mean, if I came from another game to this one, or visa versa, no one has stolen me. ;)  I made a conscience decision to change games.  It was my choice.  So accusing someone of stealing another human doesn't fly with me. ;)
DesertRain

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose,
Nothing don't mean nothing honey if it ain't free -- JJ

Olivia020

• Donator
  • Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2013, 05:43:34 pm »
How exactly does one steal players?  I mean, if I came from another game to this one, or visa versa, no one has stolen me. ;)  I made a conscience decision to change games.  It was my choice.  So accusing someone of stealing another human doesn't fly with me. ;)

I like the way you think but when people from here are going on PRS06 and going JOIN RUNE REBELS on their forums about 1 post every few minutes, it makes US as a community look bad.

DesertRain

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2013, 05:48:16 pm »

I like the way you think but when people from here are going on PRS06 and going JOIN RUNE REBELS on their forums about 1 post every few minutes, it makes US as a community look bad.

Oh, that is a whole other ball game.  And that is considered SPAM.  At my forums that I run, you can carry a link in your sig to another forum, even if it is the same type of forum I tutor at, but you cannot post it in the body of the post.  If you do, it's spam and I'll delete it, and kindly give warning.

Second time, you're locked out of my forum.  If you insist by joining with other names, I take that to the owners.
DesertRain

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose,
Nothing don't mean nothing honey if it ain't free -- JJ

Frell

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2013, 09:45:22 pm »
Players can think for themselves. We didn't steal, only informed.