Author Topic: Some History  (Read 30580 times)

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
Re: Some History
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2013, 11:06:43 pm »
Mature? How is that? They didn't get what they wanted and behaved like little infants being told no. You're viewpoints on maturity are slightly misguided my friend.
I dont think the people we got from prs06 feel sorry... they are actully joyed! Most the people i asked feel that this server has more potential than the other and are more than willing to stay... we simply opened their eyes for them because there was lots of crust in them from a very long nap.
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Frell

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2013, 11:20:20 pm »
Everyone I've talked to from ProjectRS06 is thanking me

I'm also amazed at how well this server is being developed. I'm in voice chat with 7 staff members working on quests, who would have though!

Also this video: [ Invalid YouTube link ]

Is 100% wrong.

Jrub

• Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Praise ms
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2013, 03:49:44 am »
Everyone I've talked to from ProjectRS06 is thanking me

I'm also amazed at how well this server is being developed. I'm in voice chat with 7 staff members working on quests, who would have though!

Also this video: [ Invalid YouTube link ]

Is 100% wrong.
That guys a faggot

Recoil

• Rebel Leader

• Power Absolute

• Personal Text
    Surprise, bitch!
    • View Profile
    • My Development Projects
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2013, 08:19:16 am »
Frell, you're yet again avoiding the issue. It's sad to see you pathologically circumvent it.

It doesn't matter what David wanted right now. You guys said the source was shit anyway. So why are you complaining? And just because the source went in incapable hands and not you doesn't mean you can steal their players.

Frell

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2013, 08:30:03 am »
Frell, you're yet again avoiding the issue. It's sad to see you pathologically circumvent it.

It doesn't matter what David wanted right now. You guys said the source was shit anyway. So why are you complaining? And just because the source went in incapable hands and not you doesn't mean you can steal their players.

Because it was what David wanted.  If Pompano had just waited for Ry to respond all accounts would have been transferred seamlessly and this would have gone smooth.  Yet he gave it to someone who hasn't even assembled a development team yet. He has to hire people which means the server is going to become very heavy on donation bonuses.

and

Hi, this is Lava from PJRS06. I'm not very famous there and it's the first private server iv played in 6 years. Now i hate drama, i really do. But i just want to ask why some things weren't done.

Why, Frell, did you not contact and discuss anything with K09 to have a collaboration with this server? Both ends ended so bad now. One with a server which doesn't have many features except skills with a lot of players and a server which can handle them. Then you have a server which is being updated and has many features yet doesn't have much of a player base. Frell you basiclly killed and relationship you guys could of had with all this immature spamming. Maybe if you both get together on skype and maybe let bygons be bygons, and collaborate. Which IMO is the best of both worlds.

I don't understand your side from all the spamming and blanent lies and rumors. You tainted this servers reputation for PRS06 players. And what happened with Near Reality players im guessing the same thing is very little players will move over just because of the reputation. This could of been handled so much better than it has.

From what i can gather is that these devs are good at what they do and really didn't want all this poor reputation. They just wanted a chance to be able to get a large player base for their server.
As I replied to this youtube video: http://youtu.be/eaZY5-Kq6Pw

Frell here, if you don't believe me pm me on Moparscape or RuneRebels. David planned to give the server to Ry and personally wanted him to have it, but Pompano went off and gave it to KO9. KO9 only has experience running RSC servers and will have to hire developers for PJ06. RuneRebels already has a fantastic development team. I was in a skype call with the entire staff working on quests! David never did this stuff. I really hope to see you guys here, you deserve RR.

Ry is wayyy past KO9 in terms of experience with rs2 and experience with running servers, thats why David wanted him to have it.  KO9 does have experience with RSC, but he will have to hire developers to continue working and won't have as good of a reaction time due to his knowledge. Silabsoft publicly stated KO9 should not have gotten the server either, and she would continue to exploit Project06 just to prove KO9 can't handle it (http://www.moparscape.org/smf/index.php/topic,596348.0.html). Silabsoft was good friends with David and constantly reported exploits she found, but once KO9 got ownership she duped a bunch of partyhats and posted the exploits publicly.  She even said "The server should have gone to Ry, KO9 has no understanding of the rs2 protocol and was not a good choice."  http://www.moparscape.org/smf/index.php/topic,590587.380.html
and
http://www.moparscape.org/smf/index.php/topic,590587.msg4198618.html#msg4198618

The fact is David had no server. Him and Pompano were running 2006scapes leaked source for an unknown reason. Apparently the entire staff team knew except me. The players don't deserve that. I'm utterly amazed by Ryans progress here, and I really hope they experience it.

The very very tiny amount of "spamming" I did was because I thought it was going peer2peer
The actual reason for leaving was because I found out David had no server and it was just 2006scapes leaked source.  Servers are not illegal, Vault can take legal action, it is his.

[9:53:56 AM] Fluid karma: I was talking to KO9 about the dupe and bugs last night
[9:54:01 AM] Frell: haha
[9:54:19 AM] Fluid karma: He basically said
[9:54:32 AM] Fluid karma: "Fuck it I'll just disable the duel arena"
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 09:55:56 am by Frell »

Jrub

• Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Praise ms
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2013, 10:23:32 pm »
Praise runerebels

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2013, 10:39:27 pm »
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Jin

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2013, 09:58:04 am »
Goodluck with the server guys! :)

Ryan, you said you coded something in Minecraft, do you still play it? :D

Rebellion

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2013, 10:30:48 am »
I don't care about the past, I do care that the staff here has made a wonderful server, and they deserve the players that 2006scape and projectrs06 has.

I Got A Copy

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2013, 11:36:04 am »
I feel sorry for the members of this server, they are being led by an incompetent and immature staff with no hope of success.

Dude you make me laugh when project rs 06 gets down than dont come here and join this server, all the staff on this server is amazing i know every each of them our community is way better than project rs06, the content ryan and his developers releases is amazing before they update something they fix the bugs to avoid exploits and duping i dind't see any duping on this server yet because the staff team is good and our player base grows a lil everyday so and we dont have here peopels wearing a party hat lmao.

Ghost

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2013, 02:46:16 pm »
I can tell you one thing. The player base will be 1000+ this upcoming weekend.

Jin

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2013, 02:48:14 pm »
Let's hope those 900 new people are actually nice people like the current 100 then, Ghost :)

DesertRain

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2013, 03:15:28 pm »
And, that 75% aren't bots.
DesertRain

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose,
Nothing don't mean nothing honey if it ain't free -- JJ

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2013, 03:40:53 pm »
I can tell you one thing. The player base will be 1000+ this upcoming weekend.
What if I want this to stay small  :'(

Greg28

• Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    I am Greg
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2013, 05:05:50 pm »
RR is the best remake I have ever played on. I have been playing private servers since 2008 and this is by far the best one I have played on. All the others have either failed or just gone to complete shit. Thank you RR for making a wonderful experience for me and all the other players playing. Keep up the good work.