Author Topic: Accordence of why I don't have a 99  (Read 7405 times)

Gornu

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Archmage of Fox Cities

• Personal Text
    World 6? Cakewalk.
    • View Profile
Accordence of why I don't have a 99
« on: May 20, 2015, 07:38:15 pm »
People may think, I live on Social Security, that since I don't have to work for my money I have all this free time to get a 99.  I'll tell you what, I live alone, I see friends now and then, and most importantly I buy and cook my own meals.  With my medications, I get streaks of fatigue out of nowhere, I'm pressured to get an injection every two weeks of which I don't want to do, and which causes stress since if I don't go in for it for a week I land myself back in the hospital for non-compliance of commitment.

To all those that are provided meals from living with their parent(s) still, I may have freedoms of those that do still live in that situation.  Yet, like I've stated in the previous paragraph, with all this free time my life, if you'd call it a life, I have other interests, such as you tube to keep up on, a source of entertainment, and I do look at the news happening of more recently than I have a year ago.

Then there is the fact that I want to smoke tobacco, it is my choice, and those non-smokers who think it is unhealthy, I've been doing that since 2002.  And even my spirit guides say that if every time I go out for a smoke I can easily channel the energy derived from that "nasty" habit towards my pursuit of doing actual magic.  Once I am good enough at it I'll stop doing it, but judging my habit on something a naysayer who doesn't know the ins and outs and cares not to smoke, if you are of legal age, if you really want to know how hard it is to quit and have the finances to keep it up, try it yourself this habit that you attempt to advocate to stop or quit smoking.  Personally I live in an apartment building where according to an agreement on my lease I am not to smoke in the building.  Every time I want to smoke I have to get outside, which it takes time from my floor to get outside to do the deed.

And, I'm working on two 99's of which I think are notable to the economy but are difficult to pull off their 99's.  With all I've ranted about, maybe you the reader will acknowledge why I'm not there yet.  Even if I didn't have to spend 4.5 months without computer access I'd probably still be working on mining and smithing levels in hope that there would be another person, namely me, to be able to provide the skill necessary to arm those that would request me of making near high level smithed gear.

So, with all that said, I'd hope the assumers to realize that my situation is not ideal to quickly get these goals out of the way so I could work on more feasible skills down the road.  But still, I have my own life to live and do what I want.

P.S.:  I'd hope that those that have a life and a job would agree, there's more to live than this game, perhaps we come back to level our skills since we like to achieve some goal here.  And to those that put this game as one of your first of priorities while in school, primary or secondary, this is always a treat to engage in this private server.  Yet, even in my case, or anyone else living on "free" money, even I don't have to play here, there are activities throughout every day to pursue, and with that perhaps focusing attention to this rendition is not our top priority.  We don't get paid to play and don't have to pay to play, donations are always welcome here.

P.P.S: We come here because we want to play, and this server still is in operation of all those years.  Just don't go around assuming that of anyone's life or choices we make need to be changed.  If someone wants to change, don't assume they will or not, just hope that their change is for the best.

|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not

The Vanguard

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Gaze into my eye.
    • View Profile
Re: Accordence of why I don't have a 99
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 03:28:50 pm »
You don't need to prove anything to me, babe.
You know that weird flavour in your mouth when you woke up this morning? Yup, that was me.

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 11:23:42 am »
The beard is enough of an explanation for me.

Coffeeccubus

• Rebel Recruit

• Was a scaping Waffle lover, now a Coffee Succubus.

• Personal Text
    The Coffeeccubus!
    • View Profile
    • Old hetalia Site
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2015, 10:07:08 pm »
Let's be very honest here.

I think you don't have a 99 mainly because of how the staff completely abandoned RuneRebels for real life or unexplained reasons UNLESS they are planning a HUGE update which I doubt. Honestly, I don't have a 99 yet, and I was aiming to reach for 200m Cooking. But yeah. I see what you mean somewhat.
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not Waffles?!

ALTS:
Belgium - All
Coffeeccubus - Idk
Divination - Skiller Account

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2015, 02:21:05 am »

I think you don't have a 99 mainly because of how the staff completely abandoned RuneRebels for real life or unexplained reasons UNLESS they are planning a HUGE update which I doubt. Honestly, I don't have a 99 yet, and I was aiming to reach for 200m Cooking. But yeah. I see what you mean somewhat.

I'll be very honest and say you're correct, we've all pretty much moved away from this project. It was fun for a bit, then got really tiring, then super frustrating. Plus, with Ryan being in college and working, we never got the databases and source code that we were supposed to get so we could develop anything. This project is essentially over, and with everyone being preoccupied with other things I don't see it coming back in the near future.
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol

Coffeeccubus

• Rebel Recruit

• Was a scaping Waffle lover, now a Coffee Succubus.

• Personal Text
    The Coffeeccubus!
    • View Profile
    • Old hetalia Site
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2015, 03:14:25 pm »

I'll be very honest and say you're correct, we've all pretty much moved away from this project. It was fun for a bit, then got really tiring, then super frustrating. Plus, with Ryan being in college and working, we never got the databases and source code that we were supposed to get so we could develop anything. This project is essentially over, and with everyone being preoccupied with other things I don't see it coming back in the near future.
I mean, I can see it come back if Ry can hand over the project to you and maybe you can get some new staff like, maybe convince some of the players whom knew how to code like Prayer, Slayer n all, or recruit new Coders and such whom have plenty of spare time to actually continue with the project. Honestly, if Ry is very busy with college, you should become his successor. I mean, you seem to be pretty active and really want to do massive updates.
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not Waffles?!

ALTS:
Belgium - All
Coffeeccubus - Idk
Divination - Skiller Account

Wirt

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    -psst- over here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2015, 10:56:31 am »

I mean, I can see it come back if Ry can hand over the project to you and maybe you can get some new staff like, maybe convince some of the players whom knew how to code like Prayer, Slayer n all, or recruit new Coders and such whom have plenty of spare time to actually continue with the project. Honestly, if Ry is very busy with college, you should become his successor. I mean, you seem to be pretty active and really want to do massive updates.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d1h11xZ86MY