Author Topic: My Social Habits  (Read 6340 times)

PFG

• Rebel Recruit

• Punk For God

• Personal Text
    Since 2012
    • View Profile
My Social Habits
« on: May 10, 2015, 12:32:00 pm »
I am a quiet individual both in real life, and in game. Lately I've been getting singled out(or at least I feel this way) because I choose not to respond to players in Rune Rebels. I am here telling you now that I do play with public, and private on 'Friends', and I have only seven people on my Friends List. I do suffer from depression, and social anxiety, and yes it does extend to online interactions as silly as that might sound to some of you. I know you all cherish your little community you've built up, and I respect it very much. But I can't simply change who I am just to appease the population of this server, I really don't mean any offence by deliberately ignoring you... It's simply what I am. Anti-social. So once again my apologies, and I hope you will let me play silently amongst you all.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 11:15:11 pm by PFG »

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
Re: My Social Habits
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2015, 04:47:42 pm »
Lately I've been getting singled out(or at least I feel this way) because I choose not to respond to players in Rune Rebels.

You shouldn't be singled out like that, and if you are just tell a moderator & add the annoying person to your ignore list.

I hope you enjoy playing RuneRebels the way you want to play  :D

MrHebb

• Rebel Soldier

• Top 3

• Personal Text
    It is what it is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 10:51:00 pm »
Welcome to the server:)

The Vanguard

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Gaze into my eye.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2015, 02:55:26 pm »
I reserve the right to annoy everyone.

You know that weird flavour in your mouth when you woke up this morning? Yup, that was me.

PFG

• Rebel Recruit

• Punk For God

• Personal Text
    Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2015, 11:17:31 pm »
Normally I don't get annoyed, but I've been accused of botting, and people were seriously looking to try and get me banned. It's quite silly, and that's the only reason I bring this up. Seriously if I could make my own scripts, and had botting intentions you wouldn't see me on RR. I'd be on RS making actual money.

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2015, 02:27:19 pm »
Normally I don't get annoyed, but I've been accused of botting, and people were seriously looking to try and get me banned. It's quite silly, and that's the only reason I bring this up. Seriously if I could make my own scripts, and had botting intentions you wouldn't see me on RR. I'd be on RS making actual money.

Politely tell the accusers to
"gtfo"
lol.