Author Topic: Net Neutrality video  (Read 2313 times)

Gornu

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Archmage of Fox Cities

• Personal Text
    World 6? Cakewalk.
    • View Profile
Net Neutrality video
« on: May 04, 2015, 01:59:49 pm »
For those that don't quite understand Net Neutrality.

EDIT: There is supposed to be a youtube window here, but all of my efforts to put it here do nothing.  On a side note, could someone post a tutorial on how this is done properly?  One other excuse as to why a tutorial for you tube is needed is due to Simple Machine Forums own wiki can't help me with how to post the correct format for the video as their wiki seems to be broken when showing all of the bbc code for all of the things users can do here.

For anyone that can't see the video, here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ9E0db8-lU
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 02:45:13 pm by Garnu »

|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY

• Personal Text
    Namechange Sento -> Slayer
    • View Profile
Re: Net Neutrality video
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 05:00:14 am »

Mmm not working for me either
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 05:02:25 am by Slayer »

Gornu

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Archmage of Fox Cities

• Personal Text
    World 6? Cakewalk.
    • View Profile
Re: Net Neutrality video
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 09:48:47 am »
As far as I know I do have the right syntax, but I don't see the video.  Your youtube embedding, Slayer, actually has an error while mine doesn't.  Maybe the switch to https may have something to do with the problem.

|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not