Author Topic: TrapStars Suggestions  (Read 3051 times)

TrapStar

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    Rune Rebel Legend
    • View Profile
TrapStars Suggestions
« on: November 11, 2012, 07:16:19 pm »
1. i Would like to suggest DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!!!! (obviously You receive 2x as much xp)
2. i Would also to suggest a in-game staff and players meeting. where the players have chosen 1-10 players that meet up with the staff and talk about the good and bad this in runerebels
3. A yell talk option so all the people playing runerebels can see what you have said.
Example: Selling/Buying items
Thank you

TrapStar. ;D

nate

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    ☜Wings of Faith☞ Owner
    • View Profile
Re: TrapStars Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 08:30:23 pm »
1. i Would like to suggest DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!!!! (obviously You receive 2x as much xp)
they are trying to make this a runescape 2006 remake. jagex did no such thing till 2012

2. i Would also to suggest a in-game staff and players meeting. where the players have chosen 1-10 players that meet up with the staff and talk about the good and bad this in runerebels
thats what forums are for, and thats one reason they have "player" moderators. plus if they wanted an unbiased player opinion, they would ask the whole community.

3. A yell talk option so all the people playing runerebels can see what you have said.
with 300+ people that would be a nightmare.

TrapStar

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    Rune Rebel Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 09:35:12 pm »
well. Nate. you can make a remake the exact same. but what's the fun of that? you need your own little special twist. i know you dont like me. i messed up, just forget it.

nate

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    ☜Wings of Faith☞ Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 11:14:08 pm »
I point out what i agree with and what i disagree with. but they made this clear that this server would be as close as they could make it to a remake. thats assuming they don't pull the plug on this project like they did on worldscape.

TrapStar

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    Rune Rebel Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 12:31:53 pm »
Yes, i hope they keep this one up and running  :-\

Recoil

• Rebel Leader

• Power Absolute

• Personal Text
    Surprise, bitch!
    • View Profile
    • My Development Projects
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2012, 10:35:41 am »
Thank you

TrapStar. ;D
1. Double xp shouldn't be arbitrary, it should be earned.
2. Frivolous to do in-game, people just wouldn't show up and get annoyed that if it's mandatory
3. They have that on WS, and 99% of the time it just leads to people spamming at each other