Author Topic: I miss it so bad.  (Read 4565 times)

Garrett

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
I miss it so bad.
« on: November 10, 2012, 06:48:12 pm »
God I miss logging on early in the morning to worlscape and finally logging off when it was completely unimaginable to stay up any longer. Sitting back just talking in ::lumby, pking with friends in ::wildy, training with friends at shades or even arguing with some of the newer players on the server.  Those are the days that I truly wish that I could have back, and as every day passes I realize that I will never have those times back. I really don't why I'm writing this, or if anybody is even going to read this, but I just wanted to take this chance to tell everybody thank you for some of the best years of my life. Even the people I would dissagree with from time to time, I love you guys no homo. Take care.
"A word to the wise isn't necessary, it's the stupid ones that need the advise." - Bill Cosby

nate

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    ☜Wings of Faith☞ Owner
    • View Profile
Re: I miss it so bad.
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 01:14:22 am »
i have been thinking about that too.... really depressing how you can't get your favorite childhood memories back... i really have missed those experiences and would love to make new ones. But i feel like those days are far away or close to non existent. I am waiting and hoping that worldscape's world 2 or runerebels is put online so i can interact with my old friends again. I really do feel your nostalgia bro. :-\

Garrett

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 01:14:26 pm »
I appreciate the support nate, it's nice to see that somebody still checks these forums. I'm actually saving up for a computer right now so maybe things will pick up around here by then so we can play together.
"A word to the wise isn't necessary, it's the stupid ones that need the advise." - Bill Cosby

nate

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    ☜Wings of Faith☞ Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 07:49:49 pm »
definitely bro  ;D

Jake

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 05:35:58 pm »
The old Worldscape was the best. I remember when you were new Garrett and somewhat were an insane leveler.

Garrett

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2012, 06:16:26 pm »
The old Worldscape was the best. I remember when you were new Garrett and somewhat were an insane leveler.

Well I appreciate the compliment man. :-) I also wanted to apologize to you, for the way I acted towards you before I had to quit. We used to be really good friends on worldscapeuntil I started acting like a jerk. I'm sorry dude.

TrapStar

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    Rune Rebel Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2012, 06:26:06 am »
God I miss logging on early in the morning to worlscape and finally logging off when it was completely unimaginable to stay up any longer. Sitting back just talking in ::lumby, pking with friends in ::wildy, training with friends at shades or even arguing with some of the newer players on the server.  Those are the days that I truly wish that I could have back, and as every day passes I realize that I will never have those times back. I really don't why I'm writing this, or if anybody is even going to read this, but I just wanted to take this chance to tell everybody thank you for some of the best years of my life. Even the people I would dissagree with from time to time, I love you guys no homo. Take care.

I feel the exact same way. id wake up.. play.. but now its log on and post on the forums.. not  the same Nd never will be

Recoil

• Rebel Leader

• Power Absolute

• Personal Text
    Surprise, bitch!
    • View Profile
    • My Development Projects
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2012, 10:40:51 am »
Damn Garrett I miss you bro. Somewhere along the way there has been some distance between us and I have no idea why. I loved our advanced sense of humor and rebellious attitude towards things we did not appreciate. Back then it was the players' game, and you and I were in the trenches together. We had more awkwardness but then we kind of talked again, but now I'm not sure what happened.

I just felt nostalgic so I popped on AGF forums today, so I have no idea what's going on or if the server is even still running, but we need to chill sometime.

Oh and I agree with the premise too.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 10:42:33 am by Recoil »

Garrett

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2012, 10:31:19 pm »
Nice to see you again Ethan! You have me on skype, contact me sometime. ;D Also, I just bought a new computer.  8)

Recoil

• Rebel Leader

• Power Absolute

• Personal Text
    Surprise, bitch!
    • View Profile
    • My Development Projects
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2012, 11:40:07 pm »
What are the specs? You should make a grave for your XP. Long live retro operating systems.

Garrett

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2012, 12:22:06 am »
It's just an old toshiba satellite. I got a great deal on it so I bought it.  ;D