• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
Re: umm.
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2015, 01:17:40 pm »
Yeah open up Morytania! Can someone please take an hour or so one afternoon to release all that? Add the swamp snails if they're not already there, those are my favorite :3

Um, how did Prayer get into the tower?
It's not an hour of work, there are barely any npc's there only thing that's done atm are canifis and the slayer tower itself, and the slayer tower isn't even fully done since most npc's still need drops

It's an hour of work to connect all the doors/leave them open instead of releasing the quest.
Whats the point of opening the area if most of it isn't even ready?

Wirt

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    -psst- over here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2015, 01:19:45 pm »
Yeah open up Morytania! Can someone please take an hour or so one afternoon to release all that? Add the swamp snails if they're not already there, those are my favorite :3

It's not an hour of work, there are barely any npc's there only thing that's done atm are canifis and the slayer tower itself, and the slayer tower isn't even fully done since most npc's still need drops

It's an hour of work to connect all the doors/leave them open instead of releasing the quest.
well it gives us something to do I guess, I agree that the slayer tower is kind of pointless without the monster drops added but it'd be nice to explore and to add onto in in the future.

Pur3 5tr7

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2015, 01:42:03 pm »

Give the staff initiative to get the area ready once people start flowing to it?
I thought Prayer said tower works and Barrows work. Canifis is apparently done. Canifis has as much a point to it as the desert cities that were released by Onur. No complaints about extra shops and towns.

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY

• Personal Text
    Namechange Sento -> Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2015, 03:44:00 pm »

Give the staff initiative to get the area ready once people start flowing to it?
I thought Prayer said tower works and Barrows work. Canifis is apparently done. Canifis has as much a point to it as the desert cities that were released by Onur. No complaints about extra shops and towns.
the difference here is, I chose to work on the desert area because most of it didn't need a quest to enter and canifis etc does

Pur3 5tr7

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2015, 04:03:15 pm »

the difference here is, I chose to work on the desert area because most of it didn't need a quest to enter and canifis etc does

Canifis won't HAVE to have a quest, if someone just enables all the doors...

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2015, 04:45:09 pm »

It in fact does needs quests in the main game to enter, that's why they haven't released it on here yet.

Pur3 5tr7

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2015, 06:08:10 pm »

It in fact does needs quests in the main game to enter, that's why they haven't released it on here yet.
Okay fair enough, I too would prefer the legit quest implemented as a means of access. Do you know if this quest has been worked on / is being worked on / has the potential to be dished out in the near future?

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2015, 06:11:00 pm »

Okay fair enough, I too would prefer the legit quest implemented as a means of access. Do you know if this quest has been worked on / is being worked on / has the potential to be dished out in the near future?
the quest is done afaik, ryan just needs to a part where you interact with objects to the quest editor, since you have to click through the stands during priest in peril

Michael G

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2015, 07:04:05 pm »
[/quote]

More farming patches.

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2015, 12:10:26 am »

More farming patches.

If I recall correctly, James said most of the drops on the Slayer tower were complete.
I remember once testing Abby demons and getting a whip.
James told me the Nechryael do drop rune boots.
& the Granite maul could be easily added into the drops of Gargoyles, if they aren't already.
Onur took me to a small trip to Canifis, and I saw those beautiful colorful robes; so there's that.
As for Barrows, James said they'll use the same one from WorldScape, and probably just some modifications.

There's a lot of things missing, but releasing the area will bring us a lotttt

Ummagumma

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2015, 10:53:16 am »

as far as i know, it had the same progress back in november :/
The album's title supposedly comes from Cambridge slang for sex, commonly used by Pink Floyd friend and occasional roadie, Ian "Emo" Moore, who would say "I'm going back to the house for some ummagumma".

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2015, 01:06:53 pm »

More farming patches.
[/quote]Thats a personal want for it, that doesn't make it necessary to release.

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2015, 01:29:23 pm »
Thats a personal want for it, that doesn't make it necessary to release.

everything is necessary, because this a 2006 remake

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2015, 01:48:44 pm »
Thats a personal want for it, that doesn't make it necessary to release.

everything is necessary, because this a 2006 remake
I want it to be released as much as you, I am just trying to point out that it takes more then most realize and at the rate they're moving, I don't see it being released anytime soon.