Author Topic: All Quest Guides [RuneRebels]  (Read 7853 times)

Thoby

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
All Quest Guides [RuneRebels]
« on: November 11, 2014, 02:36:25 pm »

Well, hi there! I've decided to write an in-depth guide for all 5 available quests. I am aware
of the fact that a lot of these quests can be done by using the OSRS guides,  but I'd like
them to be covered in the most detailed way possible; seeing as most of the OSRS guides
are rather shallow. I'll be taking off with just the simple text-versions of the guides, and
will try to provide video-versions later on. Hope these will be useful! ;D
~ Thoby

Index:
      I. Sheep Shearer
      II. Rune Mysteries
      III. Doric's Quest
      VI.  Imp Catcher
      V. Druidic Ritual

If you happen to find something wrong with the guide; feel free to message me.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 03:49:43 pm by Dev Sean »

Thoby

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
Re: All Quest Guides [RuneRebels]
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 02:36:37 pm »

I. Sheep Shearer
General Information:
Release Date*Unknown*
Length1 / 10
Requirements   None.
Items required  None.
CombatNo.

Walkthrough:
Step #1: Starting Quest
        To start the quest talk to Fred the Farmer just North of Lumbridge Castle.
He'll give you a pair of shears, and asks you to collect him 20 balls of wool.

Step #2: Collecting Wool
        First off, you need to collect 20 wools. This can be done by using the shears on the sheep in the pen just East of Fred's cabin.
Watch out for the rams and the sheeply-disguised pinguins in the pen (the rams get aggressive and the pinguins are just awkward).

Step #3: Spinning The Wool
        So, after gathering the 20 pieces of wool, you'll have to spin them into "balls of wool".
The easiest way to do this, is by using the wool on the spinning wheel on the first floor of Lumbridge Castle.

Step #4: Finishing Quest
        After you've managed to turn the wools into balls of wool, you are able to hand them in at Fred.
When doing so, you'll complete the quest and be rewarded!

Rewards:
      1 Quest Point
      150 Crafting Experience
      60 Coins

II. Rune Mysteries
General Information:
Release Date*Unknown*
Length3 / 10 (2 / 10 when teleporting)
Requirements   None.
Items required  None.
CombatNo.

Walkthrough:
        To start the quest talk to Duke Horacio on the first floor of Lumbridge Castle.
He'll give you an Air Talisman, and will ask you to bring it to the Head Wizard of Wizards' Tower

Step #2: Head Wizard Sedridor
        Next, run to Wizards' Tower, and go into the basement (using the ladder, located North-West on the Ground Floor).
Here you'll see a Wizard named "Sedridor". Talk to Sedridor. After venturing through some dialogue, you'll receive a "Research Package".

Step #3: Aubury the Researcher
        After receiving the Research Package from Sedridor, teleport/walk to Aubury's Rune Shop (located just South of the Varrock-East Bank).
In the store you'll see a gentleman named "Aubury", talk to him and tell him "I have been sent here with a package for you.".

Then, after going through some dialogue, you'll stop talking to him. Talk to Aubury again, and he'll tell you that he has researched the package. You will then receive his "Notes".

Step #4: Finishing Quest
        Take the Notes back to Sedridor. He will give you back your Air Talisman, and explain you the basics of Runecrafting. After going through his dialogue, you'll be done with the quest!

Rewards:
      1 Quest Point
      Access to the Runecrafting Skill
      Air Talisman

III. Doric's Quest
General Information:
Release Date*Unknown*
Length1 / 10
Requirements   Level 15 Mining (recommended)
Items required  - 6 (dry) Clay
- 4 Copper Ore
- 2 Iron Ore
CombatNo.

Walkthrough:
        To start the quest talk to Doric in the small building just North of Falador, East of Taverly and South of the Goblin Village.
He'll tell you that he requires some materials in order for him to manufacture some pickaxes, and he'll hand you a Bronze Pickaxe.

Step #2: Collecting The Materials
        You'll require 6 pieces of Clay, 4 Copper Ores and 2 Iron Ores for the completion of the quest. You can mine them yourself, or buy them from another player.
If you want to mine them yourself, it would be a wise option to use the Dwarven Mine; which is located just North-East of Dorics workshop. There you can find all 3 different ores.

Step #3: Finishing Quest
        When you have all the required ores, return to Doric and talk to him to finish the quest!

Rewards:
      1 Quest Point
      1300 Mining Experience
      180 Coins
      Access to Doric's Anvils (in his workshop)

VI. Imp Catcher
General Information:
Release Date*Unknown*
Length1 / 10 - 3 / 10 (depends on your luck)
Requirements   None.
Items required  - Black Bead
- Yellow Bead
- Red Bead
- White Bead
CombatNo.

Walkthrough:
        To start the quest talk to Wizard Mizgog, located on the third floor of Wizards' Tower (South of Draynor, over the bridge).
He'll tell you about how Wizard Grayzag has summoned hundreds of little imps, who have stolen a lot of Wizard Mizgog's stuff- including his magic beads.

Step #2: Collecting The Beads
        To get Wizard Mizgog's beads back, you'll have to kill Imps. Imps can be found all throughout the lands of RuneRebels, and can be tricky to slay.
However, you might find the southern entrance of Falador a good place to hunt for these bastards, seeing as there are 3 spawns near each other.

The beads are also tradeable, so having a helpful friend collect the beads isn't even such a bad idea.

Step #3: Finishing Quest
        When you've managed to collect all 4 different colored beads (black, yellow, red and white), return to Wizard Mizgog and hand them over to finish the quest!

Rewards:
      1 Quest Point
      875 Magic Experience
      Amulet of Accuracy

V. Druidic Ritual
General Information:
Release Date*Unknown*
Length2 / 10
Requirements   None.
Items required  - Raw Bear Meat
- Raw Rat Meat
- Raw Beef
- Raw Chicken
CombatNo.

Walkthrough:
        To start the quest talk to Kaqemeex, located in the stone circle North of Taverly.
He'll tell you a bit about their history, and will then tell you to speak to Sanfew.

Step #2: Sanfew The Wise One
        Sanfew is located upstairs in the Herb shop in Taverly (South-Western part). Speak to him. He'll tell you you'll need to place Raw rat meat, Raw bear meat, Raw beef and Raw chicken in the Cauldron of Thunder.

Step #3: The Cauldron of Thunder
        The Cauldron of Thunder can be found in the Taverly Dungeon. You can enter the Taverly Dungeon by using the ladder just South of the Herb shop in Taverly. The ladder is marked on the minimap with a big exclamation mark ( ! ). Go into the dungeon, and run North past some skeletons. You'll soon notice the gates on your right, and you'll have to pass through them. In the newly entered room, you'll find the Cauldron of Thunder. Use the 4 raw materials on the Cauldron, and you'll notice that they turn blue.

After you've done this for all 4 the items, you may leave the Taverly dungeon (you can leave the dungeon the same way you entered).

Step #4: Delivering The Enchanted Meats
        Afterwards, speak to Sanfew again. He will take the meat and tell you to speak to Kaqemeex again.

Step #5: Finishing Quest
        Finally, Kaqemeex will thank you and tell you a bit about the Herblore skill. Afterwards, you'll have completed the quest!

Rewards:
      4 Quest Points
      250 Herblore Experience
      Access to the Herblore Skill

Last notes:
I will be fully finishing the Guides when the server will get back online. I currently wasn't able to get the required media, nor be able to test everything to the fullest (I was lucky enough to have taken some notes beforehand). If you have any comments on the guides, or ways that I'm able to improve; please tell me.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 02:40:32 pm by Thoby »

Dev

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2014, 06:48:08 pm »
You can also just buy 20 balls of wool in the Ardougne general store (for players with high mage level)

(Imp Catcher) The beads are also tradeable, so having a helpful friend collect the beads isn't even such a bad idea.

Yeah, if a new player is feeling lazy just ::yell and ask if someone has the bead set & isn't busy. I have like 7 of each color. Btw there's 2 imps at Falador south gate & 2 at the volcano entrance on Karamja.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 06:51:41 pm by Dev »

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2014, 07:44:35 pm »
Stickied!
hope you keep updating this :)

it isnt omar til omar says its omar

livo

• Donator
  • Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2015, 05:45:43 am »
Greate guide, thank you!

Justin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2017, 07:30:40 pm »
Sorry for the gravedigging but I would love to see the new quests added to this guide due to me not completing them yet.