Author Topic: The Smuggle list of RuneRebels!  (Read 3252 times)

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
The Smuggle list of RuneRebels!
« on: November 07, 2014, 08:25:35 pm »

I'm sure everyone enjoys a little history of things. I'm making this post to show all or most of the
smuggled items of RuneRebels. The list is mainly for Ryan to remove the smuggled\illegally
obtained items, but it's also awesome to know about the items, and how were they once gotten. I'll
be labeling each one of the items on their current status, meaning if they're still in-game,
possibly removed or removed. Possibly removed would be when the smuggled item goes
missing, and removed would mean it's confirmed to be 100% deleted by a staff member. I'll also be
adding a trivia per item which is where I explain it all.

trivia: Although admins couldn't trade, this item was obtained by Petter. Petter released the mouses so they can walk
around freely, although after a while they turned into an item causing them to be able to be picked up.

trivia: Although admins couldn't trade, this item was obtained by Petter. Petter released the soldiers so they can walk
around freely, although after a while they turned into an item causing them to be able to be picked up.

trivia: Although admins couldn't trade, this item was obtained by Petter. Petter released the dolls so they can walk

status: still in-game     id(s): 6870 / 6871 / 6872 / 6873 / 6874
trivia: The marionette pieces were smuggled out of the 2013 Christmas event. To smuggle them you simply gather
the pieces you wanted to have, and exit the event through the ladders. Although most people took pieces
like the legs, some people made full marionettes and kept them, even though they had no option as a
real marionette would have.

status: still in-game     id(s): 6869 / 6879 / 6880 / 6881 / 6882
trivia: The marionette pieces were smuggled out of the 2013 Christmas event. To smuggle them you simply gather
the pieces you wanted to have, and exit the event through the ladders. Although most people took pieces
like the legs, some people made full marionettes and kept them, even though they had no option as a

status: still in-game     id(s): 6868 / 6875 / 6876 / 6877 / 6878

status: still in-game     id(s): 1763 / 1765 / 1767 / 1769 / 1771 / 1773
trivia: Dyes were smuggled out of the 2013 Christmas event as well as other items. Players simply clicked on a table
to gather dye, and would simply leave through the event stairs to smuggle out the dye. It is very hard to
tell between the legit dye, and dye smuggled out of the event.

trivia: The Grail bells were obtained by a shop glitch. People managed to buy a few of them, and some people like Dev
traded players a few bells. The Bells only use is in the Holy Grail quest, and it should be untradeable.

trivia: The Bauble boxes were obtained in the 2013 Christmas event. The Bauble boxes served as christmas gifts in which
you had to fill it up with star baubles and so on. This was smuggled the same way as the Dyes.

trivia: This item could have been smuggled during the beta stages of Castle Wars mini game when there were lots of bugs.
Many times a player got stuck on Castle Wars, and had to be teleported out, which also caused
the smuggle of this item and a few other Castle Wars specific items.

trivia: This item could have been smuggled during the beta stages of Castle Wars mini game when there were lots of bugs.
Many times a player got stuck on Castle Wars, and had to be teleported out, which also caused

to be continued.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 11:02:29 pm by Prayer »

Dev

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Re: The Smuggle list of RuneRebels!
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 09:05:02 pm »
By the way I gave them away for free, so while "traded" is technically accurate I didn't get anything in return =D

Good list, I knew about none of those except the grail bell.

Ry60003333

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2014, 05:49:53 am »
This is actually awesome! ;D

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2014, 06:02:41 am »
Cough cannon Barrels COUGH

it isnt omar til omar says its omar

Dev

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2014, 07:26:40 am »

Yeah I told Prayer about the cannon pieces. I didn't have screenshots to prove it though. I wonder if ripin does.

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2014, 12:01:19 pm »

I doubt someone spent 187k on a cannon barrel lol.

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• "Heroes will always be remembered, but legends never die."

• Personal Text
    #1 in Mining (99) & Smithing (99)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2014, 12:52:39 pm »
I assume these items will eventually be removed in time?

Flustered

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Designated Memer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2014, 02:34:05 pm »
NOO! DONT TAKE AWAY MY BAUBLE BOX!

:(

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2014, 12:34:38 am »
Yes, all of these items will be removed because they are not meant to be obtainable/in-game.
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol