Author Topic: ...  (Read 2743 times)

Phyrx

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« on: October 23, 2014, 04:15:25 pm »
...uh... I climbed up the ladder in Taverley Dungeon to the air obelisk island. And I can't climb back down it.

I've learned two things today:
(1) NEVER climb a ladder.
(2) ALWAYS bring teleport runes.

I just figured the last ladder I climbed was a fluke, but I guess not. I feel terrible asking for help again, but, uh. Yeah.

Is there any way for the administration to just kill my PC, rather than somebody having to come to me? Like the Wilderness Ruins weren't out of the way enough.  :-\

Tennessee

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Re: ...
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 05:45:18 pm »
...uh... I climbed up the ladder in Taverley Dungeon to the air obelisk island. And I can't climb back down it.

I've learned two things today:
(1) NEVER climb a ladder.
(2) ALWAYS bring teleport runes.

I just figured the last ladder I climbed was a fluke, but I guess not. I feel terrible asking for help again, but, uh. Yeah.

Is there any way for the administration to just kill my PC, rather than somebody having to come to me? Like the Wilderness Ruins weren't out of the way enough.  :-\

it's not a burden man, they can teleport to your exact spot.. at least they're helping you and don't stalk you like the stalk me.. lol I catch them all the time and sometimes they don't even admit to it!

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
Re: ...
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 07:34:37 pm »
Saved.
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol