Author Topic: RuneRebels, I think we need something to spice up our relationship...  (Read 3156 times)

Slangin

• Supporter
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
So I went ahead and bought you this!

Brothership

• Quest Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Onurs bitch.

• Personal Text
    Hey, you're pretty fly for a white guy
    • View Profile
Re: RuneRebels, I think we need something to spice up our relationship...
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 03:01:26 pm »
What the fuck do you use it for, anyway?
The original G. Literally.

Spiderjunkie

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 03:19:58 pm »
What the fuck do you use it for, anyway?

I think it's for washing the dishes.
One can only witness so much horror until they are .... I feel that i am on the brink.

Example

• Rebel Recruit

• Setting the Example

• Personal Text
    Long time no see.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2014, 01:40:26 pm »
Is this a joke? I buy this shit just to get one glove? Fucking pathetic to be honest. I mean, remember the times when shit actually came in pairs? What happened to those times...? The times where you didn't have to worry about some douche fuck ripping you off for your other glove when buying a pair of them. Like what the fuck. I'm so done with the world. I finally find some fucking RuneRebel skiller gloves just to get ripped off after buying them. I can't get over this fucking thought. It's just pissing me off so bad... I need to go shake a baby or something, because I can't deal with this bullshit anymore. Do you guys ever buy shoes just to get 1 right foot shoe? I don't fucking think so. What about socks? NO. SO WHY THESE RUNEREBEL SKILLER GLOVES?

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2014, 07:17:03 am »
Is this a joke? I buy this shit just to get one glove? Fucking pathetic to be honest. I mean, remember the times when shit actually came in pairs? What happened to those times...? The times where you didn't have to worry about some douche fuck ripping you off for your other glove when buying a pair of them. Like what the fuck. I'm so done with the world. I finally find some fucking RuneRebel skiller gloves just to get ripped off after buying them. I can't get over this fucking thought. It's just pissing me off so bad... I need to go shake a baby or something, because I can't deal with this bullshit anymore. Do you guys ever buy shoes just to get 1 right foot shoe? I don't fucking think so. What about socks? NO. SO WHY THESE RUNEREBEL SKILLER GLOVES?
Bro do u even runerebel,we play with 1 hand and we do something else with the other one if u know what i mean;) thats y u only need 1 glove

it isnt omar til omar says its omar

Elevate

• Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2014, 09:07:01 am »
I need 3 gluvs.

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2014, 02:16:42 pm »
Bro do u even runerebel,we play with 1 hand and we do something else with the other one if u know what i mean;) thats y u only need 1 glove

Ry60003333

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2014, 04:55:08 am »
I just ordered one for Kevin!