Author Topic: You all knew this was coming...  (Read 37468 times)

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
Re: You all knew this was coming...
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2014, 02:50:07 am »
Arr release canifis and zanaris i say, and then work on those quests mateys!

As much as I stand by my view point, I sort of agree on this, but only for Canifis & Zanaris. I'd say if they were released that would make a lot of things different, like the best armour and weapons would be totally different. Both those locations being released would introduce whips, rune boots, g mauls,  dragon longsword, dragon dagger, dharok, ahrims, veracs, guthans, torag, & kharils, which would be amazing... but then again I was wondering why not just release the half-assed versions of the quest rather than just having those two locations accessible to everyone?

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2014, 03:09:26 am »

As much as I stand by my view point, I sort of agree on this, but only for Canifis & Zanaris. I'd say if they were released that would make a lot of things different, like the best armour and weapons would be totally different. Both those locations being released would introduce whips, rune boots, g mauls,  dragon longsword, dragon dagger, dharok, ahrims, veracs, guthans, torag, & kharils, which would be amazing... but then again I was wondering why not just release the half-assed versions of the quest rather than just having those two locations accessible to everyone?

Because the quests are so broken that you cannot trigger certain steps. So you would be stuck mid-quest.
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol

Brothership

• Quest Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Onurs bitch.

• Personal Text
    Hey, you're pretty fly for a white guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2014, 06:32:05 am »

Because the quests are so broken that you cannot trigger certain steps. So you would be stuck mid-quest.
Which means that my idea pwns. Fuck yeeee
The original G. Literally.

Gamecube

• Rebel Leader

• Vanguard of Armadyl

• Personal Text
    Master Divineer.
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2014, 07:56:29 am »

Which means that my idea pwns. Fuck yeeee

#BrothershipForWorldLeader2k14
¸·¹¹·.„¸„' .. ¸' ......... Respèçt døêš ñõt grðw óñ trëèš' ......... '¸ .. '„¸„.·¹¹·¸
'.„„. .'„¸¸,.·¹°¹, ...... 'Ýõù mûšt šöw thé šèêdš ýøûršëlf' ...... ,¹°¹·.,¸¸„'. .„„.'
.............. '„¸„' Øñlÿ théñ wìll ýõù rêåp †hë réwàrdš ît brïñgš '„¸„' .....

The Vanguard

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Gaze into my eye.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2014, 08:19:44 am »
Does it have to be all or nothing? Could we not make certain, important items or areas that the community need made available without quest requirements?
You know that weird flavour in your mouth when you woke up this morning? Yup, that was me.

Leigh

• Donator
  • Rebel Soldier

• They call me Kyle

• Personal Text
    That's not my name
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2014, 11:24:31 am »
Me and Kyle are arguing all the time. ban him pls
self proclaimed the worst

Kyle

• Donator
  • Rebel Recruit

• Ball is life

• Personal Text
    Leigh is bae
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2014, 11:46:59 am »
Me and Kyle are arguing all the time. ban him pls

Hi

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2014, 11:50:49 am »

Lost City is broken after talking to the first NPC lol. Priest in Peril has like 90% object dialogue and we don't even have that yet.

I would like Canifis and Entrana available, maybe Barrows but not Zanaris. There's no sense of accomplishment if we can get dragon weps. Having Entrana available sets up Troll Stronghold and agility though. With Canifis we can get colored gloves, boots, and finally have access to more slayer monsters.

#Finally done with the large amount of crap I had to do over the weekend.

Cucking Funt

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Y0L0SWAG420BLEACHIT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2014, 12:38:58 pm »

Lost City is broken after talking to the first NPC lol. Priest in Peril has like 90% object dialogue and we don't even have that yet.

I would like Canifis and Entrana available, maybe Barrows but not Zanaris. There's no sense of accomplishment if we can get dragon weps. Having Entrana available sets up Troll Stronghold and agility though. With Canifis we can get colored gloves, boots, and finally have access to more slayer monsters.

gl on barrows with your rune scim.

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2014, 12:44:38 pm »

I'd be flash praying using range.

Cucking Funt

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Y0L0SWAG420BLEACHIT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2014, 12:49:48 pm »

there's a reason nobody uses range on barrows in rs.

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2014, 01:13:07 pm »

there's a reason nobody uses range on barrows in rs.

I used Barrage with Salamanders/Rune cbow/DDS tho. Melee is equally as slow if not slower without a whip and super sets. I'm fine with Rune arrows and range pots.

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2014, 02:17:31 pm »
Can we at least still refer to Onur as Omar? This is a very important part of the Rune Rebels community and culture.

Brothership

• Quest Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Onurs bitch.

• Personal Text
    Hey, you're pretty fly for a white guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2014, 03:29:18 pm »
Can we at least still refer to Onur as Omar? This is a very important part of the Rune Rebels community and culture.
Omar is love, omar is life
The original G. Literally.

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2014, 03:33:31 pm »
Why do you people get off-topic in what seems to be a serious discussion? Go talk about how omar is what you look for in life and truly desire somewhere else like off-topic..