Author Topic: Dark Web  (Read 3696 times)

D E A T H

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Dark Web
« on: May 14, 2014, 10:47:00 pm »
So just went in to the dark web for the first time. Pretty cool and interesting. It's amazing what you can find there. Anyone else been there?   ??? ???

Tennessee

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Re: Dark Web
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 12:32:58 am »
researched it heavily but definitely not going to attempt it unless I buy a $200 throwaway laptop from walmart... and yes I'd pay for it in cash..

D E A T H

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 04:37:37 pm »
Drugs, hacked paypal accounts with money in them, fake currency, a credit card copier. It's a blast going there to see what you can find. Also Tennessee it's safe to go there to just broswe and see what it's like. You have to access it with a special browser called tor. It's a browser that has relays going through it so your ip address on the browser changes. If you do go do go to the Dark Net DO NOT give any info, log into ANYTHING!!! I just more or less go to look around. I'll post pictures soon.

Here are some of the services found there. Not sure if these are legit as most of the time it's just people scamming others but it is the Dark Web so anything goes.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 04:50:28 pm by D E A T H »

Austin

• Community Manager
  • Rebel Captain

• Has a nice view of your bedroom

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2014, 07:54:17 pm »
Guys honestly I wouldn't linger in there. First of all the browser that you have to get is now owned by the NSA after taking down the Silk Road. Second of all it puts you on a list for watched ip's once you access the dark web. And finally, it is very VERY easy to get hacked on that.... and i don't mean some average hacker, I mean like steal your identity and all your passwords and get access to your bank accounts hacked. It's called the dark web for a reason, because some shady shit goes on in there and also even if you 'browse' you are accessing their website which by the way gives them your i.p, which can like I said make it very easy to hack you...

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2014, 09:53:08 pm »
Guys honestly I wouldn't linger in there. First of all the browser that you have to get is now owned by the NSA after taking down the Silk Road. Second of all it puts you on a list for watched ip's once you access the dark web. And finally, it is very VERY easy to get hacked on that.... and i don't mean some average hacker, I mean like steal your identity and all your passwords and get access to your bank accounts hacked. It's called the dark web for a reason, because some shady shit goes on in there and also even if you 'browse' you are accessing their website which by the way gives them your i.p, which can like I said make it very easy to hack you...

1000 times this.

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2014, 04:25:15 pm »
Make a new post and argue about politics there, not here.

HeavyB

• Supporter
  • Rebel Leader

• N-WORD PASS

• Personal Text
    I've got binders full of women.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2014, 06:40:38 pm »
Do you even deepweb.

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2014, 05:31:35 am »
Cleaned up this thread, feel free to make a new one and argue over there

it isnt omar til omar says its omar

Brothership

• Quest Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Onurs bitch.

• Personal Text
    Hey, you're pretty fly for a white guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2014, 09:18:37 am »
Question: isnt the dark web a fbi project or was my friend just lying? :P
The original G. Literally.

Gamecube

• Rebel Leader

• Vanguard of Armadyl

• Personal Text
    Master Divineer.
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2014, 12:06:32 pm »
Question: isnt the dark web a fbi project or was my friend just lying? :P

This thread might be an FBI project......I've said too much.

*Chloroform*
¸·¹¹·.„¸„' .. ¸' ......... Respèçt døêš ñõt grðw óñ trëèš' ......... '¸ .. '„¸„.·¹¹·¸
'.„„. .'„¸¸,.·¹°¹, ...... 'Ýõù mûšt šöw thé šèêdš ýøûršëlf' ...... ,¹°¹·.,¸¸„'. .„„.'
.............. '„¸„' Øñlÿ théñ wìll ýõù rêåp †hë réwàrdš ît brïñgš '„¸„' .....

Tennessee

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2014, 04:46:58 pm »

thanks for censoring what I said and not giving him a chance to see my post vs. letting me copy and paste it into another thread.

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2014, 05:35:20 pm »

thanks for censoring what I said and not giving him a chance to see my post vs. letting me copy and paste it into another thread.
yea because what you have to say is 100% accurate...

Recoil

• Rebel Leader

• Power Absolute

• Personal Text
    Surprise, bitch!
    • View Profile
    • My Development Projects
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2014, 05:46:11 pm »
What you're saying though is also applicable with normal internet. The NSA still can track anything you do, and just because you're doing legal things on the internet doesn't mean you should be okay with that. I think censorship in the first place on the internet is a ridiculous proposition, it's near IMPOSSIBLE to enforce, and is a huge waste of money considering the people who are going to steal from people or do illegal things in the first place will always find a way to do it in the end, in places like the dark web. The FBI and NSA wastes millions of our tax dollars on bullshit like this, most of which is ordered by old retards who have no idea what constitutes the slightest idea of technology. Just another reason to fucking hate the US govt.

And yeah, I figured you guys would delete my first post calling him a racist. Note sure why you deleted it though, you could've just edited out the part you didn't like. I was just making a brief comment about it because I have difficulty participating in a discussion with blatantly racist imagery on some guy's profile, it just distracts me from the discussion. I guess you can make a new topic where we can talk about that but it's really a waste of my time because I think Tennessee is just a troll anyway.

@D E A T H: Yeah I guess that's pretty cool, but when you said access to everything, I thought you meant things other than picking people's pockets, like maybe just more doses of information or something lol. I guess that's cool too, though.

Gornu

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Archmage of Fox Cities

• Personal Text
    World 6? Cakewalk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2014, 01:50:01 pm »
If I can ever get relay from my head administrator on the moon, I might start investing in this service.  Of course, by that time I'm not getting supplies, I'd be a supplier.  Some person would buy my goods, Elenxis would launder the income, and the main frame would cause the supplies to be in their establishment in the safe places they have them.  Proxies would lead to very strange people that deserve investigation, if and when there's applicable people to have traces done to them. 

You'd be surprised how many secrets are stored in my moon base.

|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not