Author Topic: Speed Ad -Mistakes  (Read 3719 times)

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY

• Personal Text
    Namechange Sento -> Slayer
    • View Profile
Speed Ad -Mistakes
« on: April 14, 2014, 08:42:49 am »

Slangin

• Supporter
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Re: Speed Ad -Mistakes
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 01:08:22 pm »
"Other people make mistakes"

And that's why God gave me middle-fingers.

realitycheck

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Don't mistake lack of talent for genius - P.Steele
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 01:24:11 pm »
I'll date myself a bit here, but who cares...

I've got four kids and this scares the shit out of me everyday.  These PSA's know how to hit a chord sometimes...

Cheshire Cat

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Away for personal reasons.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 06:59:16 pm »
I'll date myself a bit here, but who cares...

I've got four kids and this scares the shit out of me everyday.  These PSA's know how to hit a chord sometimes...
I have mini panic attacks just crossing the street when it's busy. I wish you had to retest for your license once a year, because the majority of people on the road are shit drivers.

Ry60003333

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2014, 09:08:47 am »
I wish you had to retest for your license once a year, because the majority of people on the road are shit drivers.
Why is this not a thing now?!

Slangin

• Supporter
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2014, 01:37:08 pm »
I wish you had to retest for your license once a year, because the majority of people on the road are shit drivers.

Because the DMV might actually have to do work and stay open for more hours, minus the fact that more people would be in there making lines even longer and more boring than usual. Plus if you crash, they make money on you one way or another down the line.

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2014, 05:15:19 pm »

Its to trick us into thinking we still have certain freedoms

Kaskade

• Rebel Recruit

• Rhymesayer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2014, 05:25:22 pm »
Driver's licenses are given out like free chinese food samples outside a food court in Pennsylvania. Nobody in that state can drive.

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2014, 04:44:23 pm »
Driver's licenses are given out like free chinese food samples outside a food court in Pennsylvania. Nobody in that state can drive.

Which is why everyone in Pennsyltucky should stay the hell there.

"HURR DURR WAT R RIGHT TURN ON RED, HERP DEE DERP HOW DO USE CIRCLE"

Kaskade

• Rebel Recruit

• Rhymesayer

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2014, 05:21:51 pm »

I work unfortunately close to the bridge to PA, so it never fails that the reason the left lane on the highway is backed up is due to the PA driver going 58mph. That, and WHY THE FUCK do they have stop signs on their entrance ramps to the highway? Stopping is literally the last thing you want to do going onto a major highway. *rant over*

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2014, 06:39:14 pm »

I work unfortunately close to the bridge to PA, so it never fails that the reason the left lane on the highway is backed up is due to the PA driver going 58mph. That, and WHY THE FUCK do they have stop signs on their entrance ramps to the highway? Stopping is literally the last thing you want to do going onto a major highway. *rant over*

I don't even give these people the benefit of the doubt anymore. I immediately assume they are going to disrupt my traveling experience.

Ry60003333

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2014, 04:22:54 pm »
This is funny because I actually drive though Pennsylvania on my way home from college, and it is the worse part of the drive. People block both lanes of the highway going about 50 miles per hour, and it is extremely frustrating. >:(

Ironically one of my roommates is from Pennsylvania, I'm not sure how his driving is though. :P

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2014, 07:28:39 pm »
This is funny because I actually drive though Pennsylvania on my way home from college, and it is the worse part of the drive. People block both lanes of the highway going about 50 miles per hour, and it is extremely frustrating. >:(

Ironically one of my roommates is from Pennsylvania, I'm not sure how his driving is though. :P

There is either something in the water, something wrong with their laws, or their license plates are just really heavy and slow down their reaction time somehow